SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

Dont think you will ever see HD clearing again,at least not in the mainstream like before

i want one of these hard to get red cards asap

time to play

People are also talking about HD channels now open.

May i ask where people are getting the info from that the HDs are open on the red card and does anyone know what system is being used to get them to clear????
Just wondering if this is a game from Sly to get people to change over to the red cards before they close all doors......

May i ask where people are getting the info from that the HDs are open on the red card and does anyone know what system is being used to get them to clear????
Just wondering if this is a game from Sly to get people to change over to the red cards before they close all doors......

We are all waiting for that info..seems red cards are clearing HD no problem but like you say is it a ploy.

I never said anything about the red card. The HD's are open

I never said anything about the red card. The HD's are open

Have you seen it for yourself that they are open or is it hear-say??? If so where is the info coming from???

not seen any HD open

what is confirmed is red card paired to original HD box can cs premium channels ok with oscam

not seen any HD open

what is confirmed is red card paired to original HD box can cs premium channels ok with oscam

What is the difference between red cards and other cards ?

So if I am not mistaken...........The red card is now working in oscam..........HD channels are not open on any card????

personally i ignore those claiming HD works

personally not seen any

personally i ignore those claiming HD works

personally not seen any

I will second that....have had many a person tell me they seen them open until i pointed out that they seen a short stream.

This is all hear say as you guys say. I completely understand your comments.

On the other hand, its normal that its on underground and not in public forums.

No one is going to post streams or screenshots in public when its cost them a fortune.

This is all hear say as you guys say. I completely understand your comments.

On the other hand, its normal that its on underground and not in public forums.

No one is going to post streams or screenshots in public when its cost them a fortune.

No they wont make it public but be sure that they would try to market it in some way to make money out of it. Until now I havent heard of any pay servers etc. offering SlyUK in HD.........simple as. If any individual has cracked it.....let me know and we can make a lotta money out of it :hubbahubba:

screenshots cost nothing lol

i have some & not photoshop edition either

Back