Sly Sci Fi / Horror HD
Sly Disney HD
Sly Family HD
Sly Showcase HD
Sly Drama HD
Sly Thriller HD
Sly Greats HD
Sly Select HD

HD will be missed but I'll start to worry when SD starts disappearing.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Dont see SD going for a long time !!! When it does it will likely be because SD is no longer being broadcast, not because of anti piracy measures imho
The hassle of turning off SD and all the Thomson box owners doing the nut will delay Sky for a long, long time....

All of my channels are blank!!!!!
Oh wait, I never turned the TV on ;)

I do agree though guys. Let's do a scan before causing mild panic. As for Sly 3D, you must be the only one who actually watches it!

I am currently trying my hardest to get the 75% off deal kicking around on HUKD at the moment for legit. I called Sly who said I had to go onto HUKD to get the code? No code exists but I am still trying..
But if it is all SD and 'free' then I am a happy boy.

All of my channels are blank!!!!!
Oh wait, I never turned the TV on ;)

I do agree though guys. Let's do a scan before causing mild panic. As for Sly 3D, you must be the only one who actually watches it!

I am currently trying my hardest to get the 75% off deal kicking around on HUKD at the moment for legit. I called Sly who said I had to go onto HUKD to get the code? No code exists but I am still trying..
But if it is all SD and 'free' then I am a happy boy.

Agree with that..... anything I really want to watch in HD I have downloaded and watched long before it is aired on $ly !!!
SD will do me just fine for the bits and bobs I watch via sat.

To be fair its hard not notice a difference between SD & HD when watching Spongebob Squarepants anyway

It says expired on HUKD

I think it has expired because Sly have to call you and you have to have a Slybet account and therefore no one can actually get it on demand.
When I called they acknowledged such a deal exists but they said I had to look on HUKD ?

After much hilarity of not finding anything I chatted to a Sly rep online. They gave me Slybets number and said to call them.
After confusing the Slybet guy, he confirmed my details and said he was 'passing them on'.

Should they call me and offer me it at 75% off for a year I will snap their hands off as I could do with a new dish in a different place ;)
Of course I will keep you all informed. I am annoyed at them to be honest as I am part of a 4 man betting syndicate putting hundreds through Slybet each month via my own account and yet I do not get the call. Maybe it it is because we took over £1000 off them last season in the footy (we are only small time gamblers) or maybe it is because my surname is ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ;)

Go on moneysavingexpert.com a get a 50% off Sky TV code. Tried it today on the chat on sky and they said its valid and offered me sky for half price.

The 50% off is apparently always on. They offered me that today also. I will only do it for 75%

Back