SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

I read there was a Sly Italia solution somewhere but it does seem to be very flaky

i think you better wake up once its gone its not coming back

Don't know if you watched it but the new dream box is set to run the mythical Enigma3. Book price €600. Don't know if you get the bubble-wrap thrown in for that price...

How much extra for the case lol...

I haven't heard much about enigma 3 do you know what the plus' are if any? I'd be impressed if they showed 28.2 hd channels clearing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

E3 will be closed source with only trusted (rich enough?) pay servers let in on it. Means that HD will return for some? Merely speculation, of course

How much extra for the case lol...

I haven't heard much about enigma 3 do you know what the plus' are if any? I'd be impressed if they showed 28.2 hd channels clearing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I posted on here some time ago that my provider had informed its customers that the Sky.it problem with channels not clearing was due to change in the encryption method rather than card-pairing, when Enigma 3 was released it would overcome this issue. Obviously, you have to take this with a pinch of salt as they would say that wouldn't they? However, I have to say that their technical dept. is very informative and seems on the ball when I have asked them questions, so it could be true.

There was also a very informative post on here somewhere explaining the new Sky encryption method and that it should be able to be hacked.

Until the E3 receivers are released we won't know for sure, but fingers crossed!

Just rescanned on a 6800s+ and none of the following hd clear-
Sky 1 hd
CI hd
History hd
Nat geo hd
Natgeowild hd
Sky arts 1 hd
Sky arts 2 hd
Sky living hd
Sky movies prem hd
Sky moving scifi/hor hd
Sky disney hd
Sky insider hd

Every other hd channel is working fine. Anyone confirm the above list or can you still clear any of them?

Just rescanned on a 6800s+ and none of the following hd clear-
Sky 1 hd
CI hd
History hd
Nat geo hd
Natgeowild hd
Sky arts 1 hd
Sky arts 2 hd
Sky living hd
Sky movies prem hd
Sky moving scifi/hor hd
Sky disney hd
Sky insider hd

Every other hd channel is working fine. Anyone confirm the above list or can you still clear any of them?

no m8 not on for anyone

I think you may have missed the point - IF the new enigma can strip out the two additional NRT headers the pay servers are back in business... for a while at least. Big if, though. And then, of course,there's a card change to come sometime too.

But what do I know? I'm like a mushroom, me, kept in the dark and covered in...

Back