SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Payservers will be the only onces with the interest at this costs, but they will not advertise on their website if you ask me. It would not be good for them.

They will start selling clines underground

Things will become clearer to you guys sooner than later

;-)

gotta be euro as my full package on murdoch empire is just over £900

It would appear "Sky News HD" is the latest Casualty in Sky's HD Pairing
Its gone for me.

It's gone here too but OScam is reporting the ECM are OK unlike other blocked channels that are reported as Not OK - so looks like something different

TBH the "workaround" has been around for the last few months from what ive read, but of course its not going to be open as of yet cause the gangsters want to squeeze every last penny out of it till they have little option but to release the 'hack'.

TBH the "workaround" has been around for the last few months from what ive read, but of course its not going to be open as of yet cause the gangsters want to squeeze every last penny out of it till they have little option but to release the 'hack'.

It's looking like that any opener of this pack will need serious firepower from a serious processor to work it.... That will leave the majority of folk not being able to share it.

Purely speculation but I'd say if this is a true hack, only big-time pay servers will be able to handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

It's looking like that any opener of this pack will need serious firepower from a serious processor to work it.... That will leave the majority of folk not being able to share it.

Purely speculation but I'd say if this is a true hack, only big-time pay servers will be able to handle it.

ive been told its £1500 and its a 1 off payment the way i picked it up was they pass you the workaround image dump the rsa and its something to do with the signal that provides other companies like virmin be it the same or the same kind but a huge server would be needed i didnt ask if it was £1.500 or the latter

The new dreambox can transcode up to 5 deviced its the 820 has anyone used 1 yet?would have the capability to clear HD?

Whilst in Thailand last month I was watching Sly Sports 2 HD in a Pub. They use an IPTV system there so it is being shared but how I have no idea. But 100% it was 2 HD

Could be just a slingbox sharing an official receiver. Don't really prove anything

Back