SKY HD Channels GONE - Is This The End Of Sky HD and Card Share C/S

Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

keep hunting the downloads

strange. ITV2HD, ITV3HD, ITV4HD are back. Is there something afoot?

those channels have been back for months nowt new
although for some reason i lost them no idea why

at the time when all hd channels went missing I did analyse the encryption data. These ITV channels were being encrypted in the exact same way as all other hd channels. So what has changed?

- - - Updated - - -

its not down to processing power. pairing requires reading of rsakey and boxkey, same applies to cable. so to view hd channels you need a box that has been stripped of this information. your local dreambox/vu duo/zgemma is useless without this information.

Wondering if the likes of ITV, BT, Setanta,Box Nation & now MUTV are just not willing to pay Sky for the extra layer of encryption?

strange. ITV2HD, ITV3HD, ITV4HD are back. Is there something afoot?
I hadn't realised either. Stuff like this usually comes through loud and clear from announcements. Curious, if there's been a change of policy....
Wondering if the likes of ITV, BT, Setanta,Box Nation & now MUTV are just not willing to pay Sky for the extra layer of encryption?
I always thought it strange that the man who was responsible for bringing down ITV/On Digital would allow competitors channels to be unprotected [emoji6]

BT manage there own subscriber base similar to Setanta ireland and so the only thing in common they have is the NDS encryption system which is now no longer owned by Ruppie.

The ITV 2/3/4 channels are now out of contract with Sky so possibly we could see the HD versions become FTA at some point

For some reason itv 2 3 & 4 hd along with encore hd stopped working for me
cant figure it

should be working for all that have a sub
think i have dropped an entitlment somehow tried all to get back but not that bothered as dont watch much of it

All ITV HD channels have gone for me today? Something happened?

My ITV HD has gone off 2 mornings in a row
I see no change

11097.00 V DVB-S2 8PSK 23000 3/4

I have done a network scan and it brings it back with no other changes made

Back