Re: history hd and net geo hd gone

anyone eals have any problems today mine was vary bad from 12 ish to 6 ish

sound here mate

some info on setup may help

Same here Not a single problem

thanks for the reply lads but its got me pulling my hair out its been playing up for sometime now ive up dated my oscam to r9437 and I now have dvbapi setup up now as I have tried saying befor the odd thing is my enternals are ok well there beter now ive up dated oscam no gliching at all but the 2 externals ive got keep going off line between 12 and 6 yesterday at its worce that's why I asked if it could be a internet problem
as you will no from my othere post ive got a zgemma star h1 I managed to to a test line to see what its like within about 3 second of my server going off line for externals I was losing the pickture with my cable test line so what do you think can be up lads cheers tony

Router problem perhaps as all network traffic incoming and outgoing has to come through the Router which would explain the loss in channels

ive been thinking its the router for sometime only problem is I cant get them out to test it for obvious reasons

is there any test I can do with the router

Not without another one in your possession unless another member knows another way

so can you watch hd channels or not?

yes if you have a sky subscription

so can you watch hd channels or not?

or if your in a virmin area you can get a hd share. ive bitten the bullet and got an official sly sub.all channels with hd for 23 quid per month.thats reasonable and iam happy to pay that.nice having a good box and no glitching

Is is possible to add a SID reject line into oscam services? So the card will only clear certain channels? ie- BT Sport, ESPN, Boxnation. ???

believe you can yes

also looking good with new red cards

maybe happy days ahead

any idea how to do this mate? would like to just clear a few channels from a card but not sure how to do it in oscam.

cheers

why just a few channels

why not clear all?

Go into your oscam web-interface and chose the services tab,create a services file with whichever is the least amount of channels i.e. the ones you want to receive or the ones you want to block,

Once thats done then goto the reader tab and click the edit button for the particular reader you want to block/allow channels for,scroll down to the Reader Service settings option,

Then if your services list has the channels you want to allow put a tick in the box beside the name of the service list you created,if your list contains the ones you want to block put a tick in the box that has a ! before the name,

Scroll to bottom and hit Save

Restart Oscam

:)

basically, got 2 cards running for friends and family, oscam/cccam was giving really bad freezing/hanging and read that cccam with sid reject line would improve thigs a lot. so now I have one with cccam only that clears mostly everything and has a sid reject line for the hd channels, but of course cccam doesn't clear BT Sport or ESPN, Boxnation etc so I want to just have the 2nd card running oscam for that but only clear those certain channels.

Go into your oscam web-interface and chose the services tab,create a services file with whichever is the least amount of channels i.e. the ones you want to receive or the ones you want to block,

Once thats done then goto the reader tab and click the edit button for the particular reader you want to block/allow channels for,scroll down to the Reader Service settings option,

Then if your services list has the channels you want to allow put a tick in the box beside the name of the service list you created,if your list contains the ones you want to block put a tick in the box that has a ! before the name,

Scroll to bottom and hit Save

Restart Oscam

:)

Thanks for that m8

just check im right with this ... caid obviously 0963 , what do I put in 'provid' box? then in the srvid bit I just put the ids of the channels I want to clear?? cheers

Thanks for that m8

just check im right with this ... caid obviously 0963 , what do I put in 'provid' box? then in the srvid bit I just put the ids of the channels I want to clear?? cheers

Provid box can leave empty,srvid is the 4 digit ids yes m8

done that , all working fine, thanks for your help m8. just one last question , will entitlements still update ok on that even though its only allowing a few channels?

just lost mine

all channels down oscam not reading card looks like the end for me

entitlements went fron 12/06 down to zero today

sorted was box that was @ fault all good again

Last edited:
Back