Sky 3d

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just been watching the sky 3d channel through my dream 800 pro and the channels just went blank at the start of the tt program that should be on now, it done this around the same time last night aswell, im using my own card through my server, all other channels still flawless but this channel just wont come back on. Said the tt program that was on when it went off didnt finish till 1. Anybody got any ideas what it might be, cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure the program isn't ppv? Sky 3d has a lot of ppv stuff that people don't realise and wonder why it doesn't clear :)

Arrrr well that answers that 1 then, what a fookin pisstake that is mind, i pay over 70 quid a month to the twats and they still charge extra lol, didnt know they had the ppv on the 3d stuff so cheers for the info. Had just settled down to watch it on my new 3d projector and the coont went off literally as i sat down and put my glasses on ha!

eyup m8, have been thinking about going 3D myself. What 3D projector have you got? would i need to buy anything extra for my 800dm to get it to work?

cheers in advance

Steve........ :cool:

Hello mate iv got the optoma hd600x and bought the 3d xl adapter, and no ya dont need anything extra for the dreambox to work, ps3 is excellent in 3d i must say, yet to try any football on it yet but theres 2 games on at the weekend so ill test it then!

Nice one, where did you get yours from?

wasnt sure if you could just connect up a 3d projector / ps3 and all works. whats the 3d xl adapter for.

football should be good in 3d....

not watched anything in 3d yet, i have quiet bad eye sight though, bottle necks if i dont pay extra to get the lenses thinned down..... lol shouldnt affect me being able to watch in 3d though should it??

cheers m8...... :cool:

footy is great in 3d, i watched my first game not so long back it was a german league game but i wasnt bothered, im not one for watching golf ect either but i sat and watched the golf in 3d too, certainly started making me watch stuff i usually wouldnt.

ps3 in 3d is good, xbox in 3d yes some games are 3d gow3 for one, and the dreambox doesnt need anything to get it going, even my xtreamer does the 3d which i was surprised about so ive been watching lots of films from that too.

Back