Since brexit has just gone to hell .... anyone got a good Plan B?

hackmax

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If so .... email me. [email protected] :)

OK so the deal was crap and rightly rejected .... but what now? The great unknown of no-deal? delay? cancel?

I think we're just going to have to take a huge leap in the dark (shite or bust) lol

Thread is really really silent?
Couple of angry faces with no input.

Come on folks the UK are leaving the EU.
😀

So what next folks?

@IANB you and many others on here know my thoughts with ireland and the northern part of ireland.
The reason i bring it up is its “a major card” in talks with dublin.
I really dont want to spoil a thread with green and orange. 🙂
But really want to know how or where this is going... from the outside looking in it really does look like Great Britian is goosed.
Somehow now it does not look like people were going to Britain for work.
But in the not to distant future it looks like Great Britian will be the one looking trade deals for work for there own.
This will affect the grandchildren of Great Britain. But none the wiser how this can be good for those who voted to leave.

Its becoming the laughing stock around the world.
Theresa May delivering a good deal

PS: i left politics years ago.
🙂

Last edited:
Make n Ireland an southern Ireland no border but make n Ireland to UK same as south Ireland to UK. After Brexit

Not into it that much guys but if you check the EU is driving companies out of the UK and (pay less tax than the UK) ect

But i thought we were in the EU to help everyone out ?

NO deal for me and stuff the 39 billion out plan and we run the UK and laws period?

Last edited:
Thread is really really silent?
Couple of angry faces with no input.

Come on folks the UK are leaving the EU.
😀

So what next folks?
I gave an angry face due to the comment about a united Ireland. Subject of the thread is Brexit, a contentious subject which will not be solved here, quite the opposite I feel.

Many people voted on something they didn’t fully understand and didn’t realise that the EU was always going to screw any country that tried to leave. Whatever the outcome it ain’t going to be a bed of roses...

I gave an angry face due to the comment about a united Ireland. Subject of the thread is Brexit, a contentious subject which will not be solved here, quite the opposite I feel.
Of course united ireland is part of the topic about brexit @chookey mate.
The DUP are frightened of a difference being made from the rest of Great Britian. But there will always be a difference made here with the history of ireland. The big problem is lady may needs the DUP and everything that goes with 21st century believes is the opposite with DUP.
Bigoted, homophobic primitive party and thats who keeps the prime minister in power.
I just with wish the abba dancing queen would stop traveling to Brussels with her hand begging for a better deal.
What part does she not understand?
As @avid said most people voted for something they did not understand.

But listen to goverment supported fake news as in BBC and SLY, you only believe what your told.
I do hope it works out all good for those who voted to leave and those that thought its fantastic leaving the EU.

What a difference a year makes.
🙂

There is only 1 simple solution. Go back to the people and say here are the options;

1. Leave with no deal
  2. Stay in the EU.

I dont honestly see any other option. The 39Billion should be taken off the table immediately, and not reoffered. All the EU is doing is looking after their own interests and showing others what is the likely outcome if they try and leave as well.

As @janobi said I feel that is probably the only options or get massively screwed with one of the EU(Mafia) bend over deals....

There is only 1 simple solution. Go back to the people and say here are the options;

1. Leave with no deal
  2. Stay in the EU.
I dont honestly see any other option. The 39Billion should be taken off the table immediately, and not reoffered. All the EU is doing is looking after their own interests and showing others what is the likely outcome if they try and leave as well.
We voted out so out it is whether you voted remain or not. You don't see people asking for a general election every time the Gov in power screw up major decisions or we'd spend every other week up the polling booth. Always remember they act on our instructions. We voted to leave to not how to leave so leave it will be. The only people who want a feckin re-vote is the remain crew who still cant find their spat out dummies.

The problem lies with the EU not willing to compromise and are Government not doing enough to make it happen not the people.
Lets not get confused here, this is not a Tory Labour Lib debate this is a referendum. Because the Politicians need to work harder to find a solution.

Vote again ? no thanks, there's a small army of Politicians how are paid well who run this country let them sort this crap out or sack the lot of them. They asked us ? we said yes, leave please...how is not the problem of the people, that's the problem for all not just he Tories. Now that scabby faced torag Corbyn wants to enter into the talks with an open mind. All parties need find and agree on a solution and follow the wishes of the majority of the voting UK.

We import more than we export. It would only take a few months before Spain Italy, France Portugal etc ..... members of the EU that export billions to the UK before they're up in arms with the EU hindering their exports to the UK. If they don't like it ? shop elsewhere I say. We are a strong nation who could easily stand on our own two feet. Its the soft harse ppl in this country who think we'll collapse into a big hole that rag me off.

NO EU !!!!! WE'LL ALL DIE !!!!
man up and get a grip

We voted out so out it is whether you voted remain or not. You don't see people asking for a general election every time the Gov in power screw up major decisions or we'd spend every other week up the polling booth. Always remember they act on our instructions. We voted to leave to not how to leave so leave it will be. The only people who want a feckin re-vote is the remain crew who still cant find their spat out dummies.

The problem lies with the EU not willing to compromise and are Government not doing enough to make it happen not the people.
Lets not get confused here, this is not a Tory Labour Lib debate this is a referendum. Because the Politicians need to work harder to find a solution.

Vote again ? no thanks, there's a small army of Politicians how are paid well who run this country let them sort this crap out or sack the lot of them. They asked us ? we said yes, leave please...how is not the problem of the people, that's the problem for all not just he Tories. Now that scabby faced torag Corbyn wants to enter into the talks with an open mind. All parties need find and agree on a solution and follow the wishes of the majority of the voting UK.

We import more than we export. It would only take a few months before Spain Italy, France Portugal etc ..... members of the EU that export billions to the UK before they're up in arms with the EU hindering their exports to the UK. If they don't like it ? shop elsewhere I say. We are a strong nation who could easily stand on our own two feet. Its the soft harse ppl in this country who think we'll collapse into a big hole that rag me off.

NO EU !!!!! WE'LL ALL DIE !!!!
man up and get a grip
NO SURRENDER!!!
😂

reunification answers every problem leavers in britian have. like jim mcdonald says, its inevitable, so it is.

They mention about our lorry drivers pracisting the queuing system and lines of trucks stuck to leave our shores, what about on the other side of the channel to get in ? along with the fecking dinghy crew

Back