Should I Buy It?

whhaa?? can anyone shed any light on the tv streaming thing, if i buy a us model and use it in the uk, will it be able to stream in the uk?

thanks

btw sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure before i buy. oh and the 80gb uk predicted price and release date would be good : )

whhaa?? can anyone shed any light on the tv streaming thing, if i buy a us model and use it in the uk, will it be able to stream in the uk?

thanks

btw sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure before i buy. oh and the 80gb uk predicted price and release date would be good : )

if you mean play tv. then it should work perfectly on the usa ps3. there is no reason why it shouldnt.

the uk 80gb will be released at the same price as the current 40gb. its to be released in august. the 40gb will not be made any more, and they maybe going dirt cheap so retailers can get rid of the 40gb stock before selling the 80gb.

do you have an HDTV with hdmi?? as u will need one to ensure that u dont run into any problems trying to play uk games on it.

i dont have a hd tv, just a sony trinitron.... i cant remember the model.... maybe that could be a problem??.....

At the moment im edging towards the us 80gb, as it comes with mgs4 and even though it is only backward compatible with us ps2 games, maybe this will change in the distant future! lol!!????

as far as im aware, the uk 80gb will not feature backwards compatibility anyway, so i wouldnt be loosing out on that front anyway; and for 131 pounds difference i think im better of with the us model..... what do u think?

Thanks in advance:Clap:

lol, the charger is one of those types that uses a kettle lead I think. I hardly ever use the mains one, stick to USB.

Back