Should claimants be paid vouchers to stop spending on 'vices'?

I am not complaining about GENUINE benefit claimers I have mentioned this many times in this thread however some people tend to make a living out of doing fook all and they have nothing wrong with them. Now I am either speaking in a different language or some members may not quite have the grasp of it yet.

Miggy I apoligise if I have misinterpreted your posts.

Manic01 it really isn't a problem mate I don't want to start a war with you. It's just that it really annoys me when people are getting money for doing nothing especially when there is nothing wrong with them. We all know at least one person in your street that is milking the system. I left my old house because of this reason. When you have just finished your shift your neighbours come to life through the night keeping you awake not very nice mate after smashing the mirror of his car and many fights I gave in for my families sake my daughter was only 2 at the time. So that's it mate that's why it annoys the shite out of me. Now you know the real reason for my short temper.

@ Miggy we all agree about the cheats ect mate. And yes we all know one. It's just the big hammer cracks a lot more innocent nuts than it does the guilty ones. Anyway I think we have all got our points across and we all understand each other. Have a good xmas mate. Hope the new year brings you much happiness and wealth.

Britain to face new immigrant wave | UK | Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

Romania and Bulgaria "free to seek benefits".

600,000 Roma free to seek benefits. They cost loads because they have loads of kids that invariably need to be taken into care which costs a fortune too.

Cameron is a dick and the sooner he goes the better. How much longer do we have to put up with his suck holing to other Countries. Sort the UK out first and give the foreigners the petty cash what is left if any.

I've heard Bulgaria is quite nice...

...if they're all here then maybe I'll move over there!

I've heard Bulgaria is quite nice...

...if they're all here then maybe I'll move over there!

Not a bad idea really! After all, we will be free to do that under EU law.

Then Bulgaria will start to float from bottom place in the EU quality of life chart as the UK sinks further.

9 months ago, i was forced to take a 40% pay cut, with notice via text message when i was hundreds of miles away from home. we were told this was temporary, or, id have drove straight home, and quit the next day due to severe breach of contract, anyway, to 'help out' for 2 months, i still worked as usual, on the promise that 'at the end of the summer everything would be sorted out for those who help during this difficult time'

fast forward to now. over those 9 months, ive used up the entireity of the small amount of savings i had, just to pay bills. my contract states that i work from 9am-5:30 PM, so as i now only work 60% of the week, it means i work 25.5 hours (even though some weeks, in 3 days i spend more time than that on the road) which means i work more than the 24 hour 'part time' window

i pay FULL rent and council tax, and get ZERO benefit in any shape or form, after my reant and council tax is paid, i am left with around £120 FOR A MONTH to pay gas, electric, water, car insurance, house insurance, buy food, pay for fuel and keep some towards car tax

if i was on JSA, i would get my rent and council tax paid, and have more than twice the monthly income i have now for everything else

but, if i quit the job im in now, i get nothing, if i do something to ensure i get fired, i get nothing, so im stuck, living in poverty compared to most of the estate where i live, who all claim benefits, BECAUSE i work

the whole system is fooked up as fook

to be honest it wouldnt bother me being able to shop like this. but it should be a choice not forced upon us." human rights "and all that. the only thing i would say is ad like to be able to shop were i want to... i have to shop in different shops for the best prices. you can just see it now. prices rises becouse the certain shops no we have to go there. i hate not working. i wasnt brought up to take hand outs.i was earning very good money up till just over 6 yrs ago.paid a lot in tax. and now cant work.but am told by the dhss am fit to work.the system has so many floors its a joke

, i am left with around £120 FOR A MONTH to pay gas, electric, water, car insurance, house insurance, buy food, pay for fuel and keep some towards car tax

And yet you have money to blow on digi boxes you never use and just buy as toys then sell off. I can't even afford to get one smegging box other than a Grundig Gufsat 01 I got cheap.

I smell faeces.

car stuff is not a necessity, privilege in my view.

Agree. Benefits are for food and housing to make sure people live. As shitty as people think it is, that is what it's for. Not happy? Go to Africa and complain/claim.

to be honest it wouldnt bother me being able to shop like this. but it should be a choice not forced upon us." human rights "and all that. the only thing i would say is ad like to be able to shop were i want to... i have to shop in different shops for the best prices. you can just see it now. prices rises becouse the certain shops no we have to go there. i hate not working. i wasnt brought up to take hand outs.i was earning very good money up till just over 6 yrs ago.paid a lot in tax. and now cant work.but am told by the dhss am fit to work.the system has so many floors its a joke
Speedy it will be a shop of there choice for a reason. It will be another fiddle for fat cat bosses. Its all to line the rich peeps pockets can you not see.

And yet you have money to blow on digi boxes you never use and just buy as toys then sell off. I can't even afford to get one smegging box other than a Grundig Gufsat 01 I got cheap.

I smell faeces.

ive bought one receiver this year, and sold off a LOT of my equipment. I work one day a week making double glazing window frames if they have enough orders, will take ANY form of cash job i can get through the month as well as run a small online shop, but, my wages via my employer is my main source of income

on top of the wage cut, i also got 'fined' £1000 by HMRC for apparently not filling in some tax forms for 2008, and this fine was added directly to my tax code this year

so yes, from my monthly wages i have coming in, i am left with £120 for the rest of the month to do everything with, and i struggle to do whatever it takes to get through the rest of the month

Back