[DM800SE] Shipping from china

depending on what scan you do, should pull in between 1000/1020

I quite liked the All Russian image tbh :)

good luck :)

it was about 1007 i think, ive installed the dbuk 2.1 image now so im just rescanning again lol i like the look of this image, looks nicer than the allrussian image

not sure what to do once this is done, I guess I'll try and figure out how to load your bouquets rat lol. would i load your channels in dreambox edit? or can it all be installed from installing the dw plugin? i think maybe tspanel and the dw plugin should be next, what do you think? certainly glad i used to have a 500c, its amazing the little things that im slowly remembering lol

get the plugin from my siggy mate :)
you dont have to scan then ;)

hmm, ts panel seems to give green screens here and there. i was running the backup image script and it green screened telling me it needs to be restarted and that it would restart in 10 seconds but it hasnt done anything, any ideas??

Just as i set it up now all i get on rebooting is that stop message on the oled, so ive had to reflash the image :( least i got the box going again though

hmm, ts panel seems to give green screens here and there. i was running the backup image script and it green screened telling me it needs to be restarted and that it would restart in 10 seconds but it hasnt done anything, any ideas??

Just switch it off and back on manually m8,
Did you try update ts panel before you used it ?
or are you already using the updated one

Just switch it off and back on manually m8,
Did you try update ts panel before you used it ?
or are you already using the updated one

tried switching it back on and off but it just kept going to the stop message :( ts panel had been updated, ive reflashed the image as its all i seemed to be able to do which was ok but im thinking the tuners gone or something as i loaded rats channel list but i cant tune anything so im trying another scan but its pulling in nothing, any ideas? im thinking maybe the tuner has gone pop or something?

Last edited:
ok, after another reboot and changing the tuner settings around and then back to what they were it seems to be scanning again lol phew

just seen this.....

jamesyboyjim: hmm, my dreambox has green screened

...man! How you getting on?

Well it was all going smoothly until trying to backup via ts panel caused a green screen error message and the box wouldn't boot into the os but a reflash solved it :) just trying to sort out cccam which I can't seem to get going but then I'll be laughing thanx mate :)

ironic how the very thing it's self which is there to protect can let you down and cause a weekness in the stabliltiy of the box, it's like mother nature biting it's self in it's own ass? a smoker going under water, a spaceman with out the space...(i think you get me, and yeah i'm rambling on again)

lolol..what version of the tsbackup did you try? and i'm just wondering you can't back it up unless you have some where to back it up, like a usb or a hdd ? you got one of these added yet as it's about 40 ish meg.

ironic how the very thing it's self which is there to protect can let you down and cause a weekness in the stabliltiy of the box, it's like mother nature biting it's self in it's own ass? a smoker going under water, a spaceman with out the space...(i think you get me, and yeah i'm rambling on again)

lolol..what version of the tsbackup did you try? and i'm just wondering you can't back it up unless you have some where to back it up, like a usb or a hdd ? you got one of these added yet as it's about 40 ish meg.

lol thats a good description mate, It was the latest version as I updated it, maybe it was a one off but im going tro avoid trying it again for a while lol

have you got a hdd or usb attached and did you point the backup to said location(s) ?

theres a 40gb hdd in there and it was doing the backup onto the hdd :) (or it was supposed to lol)

cool, i was just wondering, so is the HDD and that all mapped and working in your box, I'm just wondering if they backup location that you pointed it too was the internal ram not the HDD.

cool, i was just wondering, so is the HDD and that all mapped and working in your box, I'm just wondering if they backup location that you pointed it too was the internal ram not the HDD.

I haven't recorded anything but the box sees the drive and lets me download epg data to it, the mapping options on dbuk 2.1 are a bit confusing though you don't get that handy box like you do other images it's all text

Your back up should work fine then really? maybe have another go when you get 5 like.....see which version of the backup your running/downloading matey

I am tempted to have another go but if it buggers up again I'll cry lol

Wait till i get home if you like and i'll see the version etc. also i'll take a screen shot for you.

There's the old way of doing a back up Dibbs Old Back Up Post

and the ts panel one which you know tspanel backup

Last edited by a moderator:
we are all here to help mate :)

only reason we use pen drive to timeshift is so the HDD is not constantly spinning :)

I got this one and have set it for 2hours, only coz it has the space
SANDISK 16GB CRUZER FIT USB MEMORY STICK DRIVE PEN UK | eBay

Hi rat, I was looking at this pen but is it quick enough to time shift to then? I assume so if your using it as my 4gb one struggles the screen breaks up and stutters every few seconds

Back