shill biding on eBay......................what do I leave for feedback

trojan

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was bidding on a adapter for my gaming headset, the shill bidder brought the price up. No one else bidded. eBay have confirmed a shil bidder. I bought the item anyway as he was the only one selling it. I now have it and just wondering if anyone had ideas of what I could put in his feedback?

What is shill bidding ?

Mick

Cheers Happy, I do not use ebay allot apart from fish bits!

How does ebay know its a shill bidder... IP or something ?

And does ebay reprimand them? can't they make the seller refund the difference from the shill bid???

I dunno lol... seems a little sneaky!

Mick

not too sure what they do, they just sent me an email said it's confirmed shill bidding an appropriate action will be taken. I either had to pay or leave it but I ended up paying as he was the only person selling what I needed no too happy about it though

How much was the difference ?

Mick

Get them to leave good feed back first for you then leave bad feedback for the shill bidding they deserve it and will help prevent happening to others

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

there was a few stories about this, we all know it happens.......

BBC NEWS This was a while ago...

Last edited:
sellers cant leave negetive feedback anymore, only positive, so write whatever the hell you like, they cant retaliate with bad feedback for yourself so just go for it and explain what happened in the feedback.

sellers cant leave negetive feedback anymore, only positive, so write whatever the hell you like, they cant retaliate with bad feedback for yourself so just go for it and explain what happened in the feedback.

thanks for the info

Back