Sharing

Thanks SiKen. I am now onto CCcamphp.info , it's much better now that I can see what is going on properly. I think the problem I hada was a slow ping . It improved yesterday where it didn't break up much at all. Today it is bad again. Other shares are showing 100% so I know it is to do with that connection.

Thanks for the very informative reply SiKinn.

I would never consider using a payserver due this is a hobby and I can take or leave the the viewing of the tv I am more intrested in the setting up side of things.

At the mo I have a tm 600 acting as a server to 5 mates using a blue card and nova on gamma. The peers are not allowed to reshare. I would like to introduce another reshare from outside I would not mind sharing what I have but who with and how to go about it safely. The set up I have now is working great for over a week now but I would like to take it futher.

Coley

how have you got the gamma card connected up m8? through a smargo?

re: gamma card, I have the gamma card running on a cas 3 pheonix mode.

The smargo will read the gamma send out ecms etc shows a green light on the irdeto symbol on the clients machine but the picture remains black.

I wish it was on the tm 600 via usb but I am stumped at the mo how to get the correct usb/serial drivers in

Coley

I should also add to the above the tm serial port does not work for card readers so I have that connected to my Debian pc server

Coley

@coley65, What you need to do now is decided what cards you want to. If the card you have is full you are in a good posistion to get what you want as that card is pretty popular. Dont make the mistake of accepting peolple on the server with cards you dont want so i suggest you go for a german, italian, nordic to start.

How it works is that you go to a certain forum and look at what people have as there local cards then pick which card you need (make sure its full package though) then send them a pm to see if they would like to exchange with you. Worth trying to get people who will be on msn so its easier to contact etc. The you enter you line like normal and then check to see their card is what they say it is.

If you decide to do this i highly recommend you use cccaminfophp, this used to be installed on the server but you can install it on your pc now which connects to the server (cccaminfophp win 3.2.) It will give you loads of info so you can see whos using you card and what ecm time your card is giving etc.

Few things to consider you say you have 5 mates will these want to use your gathered shares? The standard reshare is { 0:0:2 } so you would need 2 of each card to cover them if they want to watch at the same time. You would have to give this in return so its a bit of a balancing act at first but you will find some take full advantage of your card and some never seem to use it. This is where cccaminfophp comes in you can see who is using your card a bit to much.

Hope this gives you a rough idea mate.

Si

"What you need to do now is decided what cards you want to. If the card you have is full you are in a good posistion to get what you want as that card is pretty popular. Dont make the mistake of accepting peolple on the server with cards you dont want so i suggest you go for a german, italian, nordic to start."

One of those would be great thats exactly a long the lines I was thinking.

"If you decide to do this i highly recommend you use cccaminfophp, this used to be installed on the server but you can install it on your pc now which connects to the server (cccaminfophp win 3.2.) It will give you loads of info so you can see whos using you card and what ecm time your card is giving etc."

No problems with that I have it installed however I only use the cccam web and newcs web info at the mo as it gives me all the info I need at the mo. But I can see the potential if I do recieve shares from others.

"How it works is that you go to a certain forum and look at what people have as there local cards then pick which card you need (make sure its full package though) then send them a pm to see if they would like to exchange with you. Worth trying to get people who will be on msn so its easier to contact etc. The you enter you line like normal and then check to see their card is what they say it is."

This is a big problem I am on a forum where they dont allow payserver talk which seems a good place to start but again who with and what if it turns out crap and they always what your c line first but I supose the msn thing would get round this. At this stage I would really just like to test things out. I realize I am bording on forum rules here but any recomondations I would be grateful. I would not hestitate to share what I have with not reshare with others to get a feel of things really I would just like one more incoming package to have a play if you understand that.

"Few things to consider you say you have 5 mates will these want to use your gathered shares? The standard reshare is { 0:0:2 } so you would need 2 of each card to cover them if they want to watch at the same time. You would have to give this in return so its a bit of a balancing act at first but you will find some take full advantage of your card and some never seem to use it. This is where cccaminfophp comes in you can see who is using your card a bit to much."

I understand what all the different numbers mean for the F lines I think Lol.

so what you are saying from the above is if I find someone to share my card with they can reshare that 2 times more so if I have five of my clients watching the package it would equal seven people acessing the card.

Just a note what I was thinking I have a group of 5 people chipping in for the cost of the card. We have one server this works superb.

Is it possible to rehare our cards with someone else and share there card between five.

Phew more complicated than setting up the server. Lol

I really apprectiate your help with this and thanks for your very interesting posts . I am sure it will help others too

Kind regards

Coley

You mention you have newcs running are your cards being read through this? Only reason i ask is that the cards will appear as hop 2 to anyone you share with which init self is not a problem but people who want to share more so the decent ones will want the card to appear as hop 1 (local.) So you would need to give them a 'N line' people have turned to this beacuse loads of people used to and still do say they have whatever card in newcs but it was not actually there card but the peer a hop down from them.

Dont get me wrong you can still get folk to share but you would have to explain the fact, me personaly if you have the setup i think is tell people the card will appear hop2 and you dont give out 'n lines' like it or lump it, with the card you have am sure people will like it.

You touched upon the forum doesnt like payservers that you are on. Well you are not running a payserver well in theory your not are you?

You are right that would be the correct number connecting to your card, and you are going to find it hard to get someone to give you a reshare for you mates with out giving the same reshare to them in return.

With out saying to much i would not mention your 5 mates just get the cards you need x2 and your server will balance out and if you find someone hammering your card 24/7 using there full reshare cccaminfophp will log this and you can take the needed action. If people reading this thinks this is harsh well tough, the card in question here is not like a seca/viaccess/conax where you can load to stupid amounts but thats another disscussion.

Si

"You mention you have newcs running are your cards being read through this? Only reason i ask is that the cards will appear as hop 2 to anyone you share with which init self is not a problem but people who want to share more so the decent ones will want the card to appear as hop 1 (local.) So you would need to give them a 'N line' people have turned to this beacuse loads of people used to and still do say they have whatever card in newcs but it was not actually there card but the peer a hop down from them."

Yes I am well aware of the extra hop with newcs its a pain that the tm600 dont work direct with CCcam and it would appear as 2 hop. But I with these new white cards its going to be the same for every one.

"You touched upon the forum doesnt like payservers that you are on. Well you are not running a payserver well in theory your not are you?"

I was just trying to hint at were I have seen the freeservers advertised on another forum. They dont allow any one who runs pay servers to be a member. The only thing that we are trying to do is share the cost of the cards for no fianacial gain. Do you think this constitues a payserver.

"You are right that would be the correct number connecting to your card, and you are going to find it hard to get someone to give you a reshare for you mates with out giving the same reshare to them in return."

Great you have explained that perfectly, so really I would be best sticking to what we have which is a shame really but if thats how it works. That does not matter as really the main card we have gets all you need except some of the footy. But the 2 gamma cards will get nova and c+ NL. I really would have liked a play with another incoming package though.

Just one point the about the setup I have done. The main server I have done is not at my house its at my mates. I can control it from here do what ever I want with it remotely which I find way cool, he does not really touch it. Now I have the gamma with nova set up at my home(debian with vmware) on my pc. This linked to the main server then distributed to the other clients.

I sort of read the gamma is a classed as a fake card and people dont want to share it is that correct.

hope that explains a bit more about the set up
coley

The main reason people dont like to share with gamma cards is they can go off at any time, as long as you tell people its a gamma and thats it just sort of an extra card to your main local i cant see a problem with that.

You have a decent local (not the gamma card) so you dont need to look at freeservers i will pm you a popular site if you dont mind. You are not running a payserver in the way they mean but by the nature off how it works it looks like you are. Also if you have the card located at one IP and the peer connecting at another IP it will draw attention and to be honest when i have seen this i usually see other strange things to. So to save you explaining yourself each time try and stick to the same ip.

With you dedicated server when you start to add peers you need to set the minimum downhops=1 this will remove all the cards that can not be reshared which is needed because unsharable cards are useless to a dedicated server.

Si

I have just got hold of a another full blue card here so what I might do is seperate the 2 and have a play from here to get the swing of things here.

Please do pm knowing me I prob have it anyway lol but if I havent well more the merry. I am not really bothered about watching the stuff but about seeing it all work. I think I will leave what I have on the other side alone it works well and I can not go much further with that anyway.

Regarding hops and things this is the way I have it set up at the mo

1 1 1 { 0:0:1 }

Can not remember what they do without consulting the config examples

Coley

have seen it set up a lot like this by a lot of people now that have friends on there server means there wont be a lot of people doing reshare of your card 2 0 0 { 0:0:1 } they will be able to receive all cards 2 hops away from you then 0 not to receiver emus from you 0 again so they don't receiver card updates this is how a lot of people have it set you can go as much as 5 but most only go to 2 or 3 then the 0:0:1 this means he can only watch him self and he has no reshare rights can be good if you want to get good cards on to the server then the only people that get the reshare is the one 's who have the cards so say there is 5 of you and you get some one with a italy card then you give him 5 and he gives you 5 on his local just how i have seen it run before

Last edited:
Thanks m8 just getting my head round all this it will take a bit of rereading but after today things are becoming more clearer. Fantastic stuff this

regards to all

Coley

Hallo Iam new. Can anyone send me tutorials to cardsharing. I have a technomate 500 already pached and Iam connected to my friend and he showed me in my receiver that ican share chanels with him but at home Iam unable. Iam permenetly connected to internet
thanks
:love:

Going back a few posts , uktvspain.net, I have tried the forum you advised to me and all I can say is WOW! . Just had a 24hour test and it is amazing. It is worth paying for. Thanks again.
Also how much for a Nilesat 7W dish install around the Almoradi area!!!!

did you have a go on xxvex server or what ever his name is. The only thing that bothers me about test lines is that I have read that they put you on a good server when they have your dough then they change it dont know how true it is but a couple of me mates are on the must famous one through google and they say that the channels break up a lot.

Coley

This guy has really good feedback Coley, I have give it a go for three months so i will report back. But the test was fantastic it opened everything.

yes good stuff keep us informed hope it goes well

Thanks Coley

Up to now , i have had now problems at all with the server I am on, apart from our "home service" having slight glitches now and again. all non N*S encryption is glitch free. So much to choose from now it is unreal.

you always feel like you are missing something dont you. Becareful m8 with the late night stuff or it fall off. lol

Coley

Back