Sharing

simmo68

Inactive User
Reaction score
Until I get my D+ card in August when I go to Spain , I don't have anything to share. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where to get the info. I have tried a few places but to no effect.

your best bet is to google cs servers or recommendations from people who use them

i dont use CS servers myself, so cant really recommend any, but a few at the top of google searches seem to be zsharing, eurocardshare and satcardsharing

no cs site is legitimate though, please bear this in mind before parting with any money, no matter how professional the site looks, or what claims are made

I had a digital + spain card and i could not get it working for c/s as i needed the old card which i didnt have to get the box key from, might be different now but was a very hard card to setup i cancelled the card in the end.
Regards.

Thanks Jango , I believe you can now get it going with newcs. Also managed to get a share and it is up and running.

Now that i've managed to sort out the sharing , I am having issues with freezing. Is there any way around it.

what card are you using, what version newcs, how many boxes connected, how many users have you setup in the configs

If your paying for a server and its freezing ask for you money back an move on. Also maybe worthwhile doing some reading to how cs works so you dont get stung again.

Si

No mate I am not paying , I am new to this so please be gentle. I am using CCcam when I run CCcam info in the caids section it shows up one offical card eg Arabesque but some of the other shares are listed as unknown card on Irdeto. Is that the problem of the freezing. I have 13 servers listed in my CCcam config. Is this too many , I have never had more than 5 available to share.
I am just made up to get sharing up and running at the moment without too much knowledge , a few pointers in the right direction would be good.

no the info produced in cccam info pages is just that mate. Are you using http://ipadress:16001 to get your info?

Also you will need a up to date cccam.channelinfo (shows what channel is instead of numbers) and an cccam.providers (pretty self explanatory) these go in the same directory as your cccam.cfg. These are not for displaying on the TV but to use an the info either PHPinfo or 16001.

The freezing i would need to know what package it is? or is it all?

If you look for a collection of files called CCcamInfoPHP win 3.2. It is actually cccaminfophp that come with all the needed files to connect to your server and shows you some usefull stuff about what cards are at what hop etc..

If i have gone off on one let us now where your upto an i can try to help you out.

Si

there are a load of forums for shares mate google free cccam cardshare you should find plenty, free servers are for people without cards like myself and yourself at the moment i have about 15 peers i think.

no the info produced in cccam info pages is just that mate. Are you using http://ipadress:16001 to get your info?

sorry to double post but i just read the post above properly. cheers for that mate i didnt know you could do that the plugin i use cccaminfo on my dm500 stops working after 10mins ive been using a pc app for the info, cheers this should be a quicker way to check.

This is a good share. It is very stable until you go to the N*S channels which aint even that bad, just a few glithes hear and there, they will send you a test line (CCCam) to check it out aswell, and what you see on the test is the same as what you get on the pay share. Hope this helps M8

_http://www.cs-kings.com/showthread.php?t=7

I always thought free servers were ones that needed a local card as appose to a premium server which you pay for. The problem I have here is trust who do trust when you are giving your ip away to someone. Me and my m8 are trying to have a go at this with a couple of local cards but without Knowing the pros and cons of opening up the server to others its a bit scary it would be nice to have a couple of other packages. Any help on this would be great.

Coley

you need one port open for all your shares, the type of share that needs a card is called a local share mate, premium servers are pay ones and free ones are when you have no cards to share ive been using gbox for about 2 yrs and now ive changed over i find it 100% better and im using free servers and ive never had any trouble just make sure you change your telnet password.

ps i know you probably know this allready but you will need to give out a dns address not your ip mate otherwise you would be sending your peers a new ip everyweek.

Last edited:
but even if you give out a dyns adress it links it your real ip adress which is easy to find out is that right.

Coley

yes mate, using dyndns is not to hide your ip but to keep you connectable when you change ips. Most internet providers use dhcp so your ip can change any time.

Si

This is why there is an increased risk using commercial payservers like the ones who advertise everywhere. If your worried here are a few things you can do to ease your paranoia.

Dont use payservers that like advertising their service everywhere, stick to someone you know or buy a local card an build yourself a few shares to cards you need.

Dont use port 12000 or connect to any one that uses port 12000, its the standard cccam port now so traffic moving on this port is pretty easy to spot.

To make use of free shares you basically need to add as many peers as you can then filter all the crap out. The only way to do this is use cccamphpinfo which gives you some invaulable info like country the server you peer is located. Has the card processed any ecms?Which might lead to it being fake if not etc...

If you dont have a local card and want to use free shares which are offered on other forums. But are not keen on using your own ip you can rent a vps for about 5quid a month and set that up with a firewall cccam and cccaminfophp and use that as your server. There is still a paper trial but am sure these kind of servers are pretty low on the radar.

Si

Thanks for the very informative reply SiKinn.

I would never consider using a payserver due this is a hobby and I can take or leave the the viewing of the tv I am more intrested in the setting up side of things.

At the mo I have a tm 600 acting as a server to 5 mates using a blue card and nova on gamma. The peers are not allowed to reshare. I would like to introduce another reshare from outside I would not mind sharing what I have but who with and how to go about it safely. The set up I have now is working great for over a week now but I would like to take it futher.

Coley

Back