Sharia law in UK is 'unavoidable'

dummy.jpg

has someone dropped this lol

BabySlap.gif

ok,maybe i should have only quoted his last few lines,where he was on about the dark-ages.Hissy fit.LOL
You implied that you were talking about Shariah dave, now you're throwing a hissy fit when someone pulls you up on it! That sort of behaviour will end this thread.

ok,maybe i should have only quoted his last few lines,where he was on about the dark-ages.Hissy fit.LOL

dave just dont bite, karym6 posts to get a reaction and your the only one that bit. ignore him your just his entertainment and everytime you bite he's still in a job.

this needs closing now as nothing NEW is being added to it, the replies are much the same and its going round and round.

Quite true thommohawk,i`m a sucker for punishment.
dave just dont bite, karym6 posts to get a reaction and your the only one that bit. ignore him your just his entertainment and everytime you bite he's still in a job.

this needs closing now as nothing NEW is being added to it, the replies are much the same and its going round and round.

hands_clapping.gif
true m8 . it was never going anywhere anyway .

If your having a pop at me m8,you can fcuk-off,if you have a look at what i quoted you will see that i did not mention shariah law just that if beheading and stoning isn`t from the dark-ages then you have a problem.

no dave, i wasnt having a pop at you.

there is no point in turning this thread into yet another argument.

The point I made was clear and valid, I am no expert on Shariah, however it looks to me that we could be judging the whole concept on how one country chooses to implement this as a legal system.

So far, all we hear about Shariah is the bad stuff, the stonings, beheadings, lashes and public executions etc. You never hear if it has done any good.

Since this comment hit the news I, like other people, have had a read about the whole thing to see whats happening. It surprises me to hear that we use Shariah courts in the UK for arbitration. It also surprises me to learn Canada almost adopted Shariah in 2005.

As to captial punishment, that isnt what this thread about - thats the point I am trying to make, Shariah doesnt appear to be all about execution.

As to how I feel on capital punishment, you already know what my stance is.

So, any chance this can keep on track?

Last edited:
well how about this people why is the world fighting for who owns what land who rules what country it all wrong the world is a free world people should go where ever they want to go live where ever they want to live and with in reason say what they want to say there should be 1 governing body for the whole world like the eu but on a bigger scale get rid of individual goverments and have an elected rep for each country or boundry the laws are set from there and the whole world abides by them i hate it that people complain asians are taking over the uk im english white british i and i could not care less if you are muslim jew catholic what ever black white yellow it dont bother me 1 bit you breathe walk and to a degree talk just like i do people should get over the racist aspect and start to think we are all equal the radicals of this world are not just muslims bush brown blair are just as bad who gave them the right to decide to kill people its no different to the iraqis muslims blowing up stuff in the western world they think they are at war lets all just get along

good post bigman.. I hope everyone thinks the way you do..

dave24 chill bigman..

Its the same as not every western country uses capital punishment for criminals, not every muslim country practises Shariah in the same way as Saudi Arabia...

Afaik Sharia law is not fully implimented in Saudi Arabia, the only thing they don't take kindly to is thieves. The only fully practicising country of sharia laws that I know of at the moment is Iran and possibly Sudan all the rest of the muslim world use very little of these laws or none at all. One of the main reasons for pushing one of the laws in the UK is to make it easier for muslims to get an islamic devorce in normal courts appose to their own so that they do not need to file for two separate divorces cases. They mainly want their divorce system to work side by side with the british system.

You can already get a divorce here if you present a sharia marriage certificate from anywhere in the world. I've seen this on a few occasions.

You can already get a divorce here if you present a sharia marriage certificate from anywhere in the world. I've seen this on a few occasions.

From a womans point of view these certificate don't count as the man always has the upper hand in islamic marriages. The women only get a divorce if they have concrete evidence for the reason they want to file for a divorce therefore they go to a third party to disolve their marriage whereas the man can get a divorce on the spot by just saying it to her 3 times. These paractices aren't recognised by the british system therefore they have to go through an islamic divorce first in this country through an islamic court and once the divorce is done they need to file a case in the british courts for the british cirtificate to say they are finally divorced. Islamic divorce cirtificates don't count at present.

The one's i've seen were women who got an actual divroce by presenting an islamic marriage certificate, now that is debateable if that divorce is even valid or not.

to be honest the guys words where probably twisted by the press, sharia law is unavoidable is correct, the people who have religions that support that way of life will use that in this country, maybe its not legal here but your telling me they dont already dish out there own jutice in this country? thats prob what he was saying that its unavoidable that it will happen here and not that it will become law.

anyway our government already twist the rules to sharia law in terms of benfits payed out (yes benfits and not beheadings or beatings), a man can already claim for multiple wifes in this country, now that isnt our way, we do that and we are locked up for bigamy am i wrong? yet our government allows it for them. so although it may not be introduced as law officially the rules are already in place via our very own government.

as per my first comment about sharia law already being here and unavoidable, again its not legal uk law but just as they pray or what they wear or even what they eat that doesnt change when they come here and neither will the in house punishment in line with sharia law.

ive yet to see if the guy who said it did say it should be uk law or merly that its unavoidable but we would be stupid to think that it isnt already here, you only have to look at honour killings there illegal here yet they still happen. the people who follow sharia law will use and punish via that law whether our goverment agrees or not.

sharia law is unavoidable just like honour killings are unavoidable whether there legal or not here doesnt come into it. confusion lays in people thinking it will become uk law here it wont but it will actually be here in this country.

think ive made a valid and NEW point to this thread and hopefully its read as intended and not twisted into another sack of shit post where only sections are quoted.

discuss if you wish, but bs sarcasm pls keep it to yourself.

good post m8 and quite true.
to be honest the guys words where probably twisted by the press, sharia law is unavoidable is correct, the people who have religions that support that way of life will use that in this country, maybe its not legal here but your telling me they dont already dish out there own jutice in this country? thats prob what he was saying that its unavoidable that it will happen here and not that it will become law.

anyway our government already twist the rules to sharia law in terms of benfits payed out (yes benfits and not beheadings or beatings), a man can already claim for multiple wifes in this country, now that isnt our way, we do that and we are locked up for bigamy am i wrong? yet our government allows it for them. so although it may not be introduced as law officially the rules are already in place via our very own government.

as per my first comment about sharia law already being here and unavoidable, again its not legal uk law but just as they pray or what they wear or even what they eat that doesnt change when they come here and neither will the in house punishment in line with sharia law.

ive yet to see if the guy who said it did say it should be uk law or merly that its unavoidable but we would be stupid to think that it isnt already here, you only have to look at honour killings there illegal here yet they still happen. the people who follow sharia law will use and punish via that law whether our goverment agrees or not.

sharia law is unavoidable just like honour killings are unavoidable whether there legal or not here doesnt come into it. confusion lays in people thinking it will become uk law here it wont but it will actually be here in this country.

think ive made a valid and NEW point to this thread and hopefully its read as intended and not twisted into another sack of shit post where only sections are quoted.

so stoning women and beheading people isn`t something from the dark-ages?

Maybe it's what needed in some cases, i.e child molesters, etc. But thats my opinion if you relay was asking about my opinion. But my post was about recognizing the laws that are being practiced anyhow. But you implied the law was just about killing women and people, but when in fact it's about brining criminals to justice, and beheading is quick and fast and in my opinion less painful than hanging which was part of our justice system not so long ago.

Last edited:
Afaik Sharia law is not fully implimented in Saudi Arabia, the only thing they don't take kindly to is thieves. The only fully practicising country of sharia laws that I know of at the moment is Iran and possibly Sudan all the rest of the muslim world use very little of these laws or none at all. One of the main reasons for pushing one of the laws in the UK is to make it easier for muslims to get an islamic devorce in normal courts appose to their own so that they do not need to file for two separate divorces cases. They mainly want their divorce system to work side by side with the british system.

exactly my point - what do we know about Shariah in the UK? Or Shariah in general?

One thing I have been looking at is that a lot of Muslims in the UK have the understanding that Shariah covers all of their marriage issues and divorce. I also see that it is used heavily by the Tax man to help out Muslim business people deal with their interest etc.

However, there was a recent issue in the news of a girl being sentenced to lashes after complaining about a serious sexual assault. I have no idea what happened with that, but it is definitely not just theft they punish via Shariah.

some good valid points there m8, but my view, as i said earlier in the thread, is that anything other than the british law should be outlawed, no matter what the beliefs or whatever behind them

an example

a smackhead robs the old lady 2 doors down from youn knocking her over in her own home late at night, breaking her hip. 2 weeks later she passes away. this happens a lot, old people lose the will to live after trauma like that. the police 'think' they know who it was. you have a cctv camera on your drive, that catches him coming out of the house, but as you dont have a 'warning, cctv' sign up it cant be used in court

you tell a few friends how disgusted you are at the situation, and a week later the junkie is found with 2 broken legs, 3 broken ribs, a shattered jaw and a broken eye socket

3 days later you are arrested for attempted murder as only you knew who the actual person who commited the original crime was

has justice been served?

obay the british law, or feel the force of it (did i just type that? the force of the UK law? like being slapped with a wet rizla)

But sharia or Islamic law is also within our law system already if you go back a few hundred years some English kings were educated within Islamic schools, who brought back some of the system and in cooperated it.

However, there was a recent issue in the news of a girl being sentenced to lashes after complaining about a serious sexual assault. I have no idea what happened with that, but it is definitely not just theft they punish via Shariah.

But thats not a sharia, just corrupt officials most likely bought by the offending criminals.

Last edited:
some good valid points there m8, but my view, as i said earlier in the thread, is that anything other than the british law should be outlawed, no matter what the beliefs or whatever behind them

an example

a smackhead robs the old lady 2 doors down from youn knocking her over in her own home late at night, breaking her hip. 2 weeks later she passes away. this happens a lot, old people lose the will to live after trauma like that. the police 'think' they know who it was. you have a cctv camera on your drive, that catches him coming out of the house, but as you dont have a 'warning, cctv' sign up it cant be used in court

you tell a few friends how disgusted you are at the situation, and a week later the junkie is found with 2 broken legs, 3 broken ribs, a shattered jaw and a broken eye socket

3 days later you are arrested for attempted murder as only you knew who the actual person who commited the original crime was

has justice been served?

obay the british law, or feel the force of it (did i just type that? the force of the UK law? like being slapped with a wet rizla)

i here that 100% and thats prob why the followers of sharia law do there own in house punishment in line with there laws.

i too agree nothing but 100% our laws if there here, but that will never happen but on the other hand i think it will never become uk law anyway but they will still do it there way legal or not.

the law is an arse in this glorious land we call home (sarcasm i need a slap for not obeying my own request) and we do take our own punishments out on smackheads just like they would do in house, no different both not uk legal but we both actually do it.

i think the problems will start if any is actually taken on board by the country. behind the scenes it happens so what you cant and wont stop it but as said the problem start if its introduced.

i mean look at this thread someone talks about it and it kicks off imagine if it became law,

theres a valid argument on both sides, i see its good in the sence peodo's would have there balls chopped off and smackheads lashed for robbing folk, but those laws need to be brought in as part of our NEW laws and not part of one rule for them another for us.

if your here you abide by our laws, but even we dont abide by our laws a lot of the time in dealing out justice so i have no probs if they want to dish it out there way as long as its not actual uk law.

Back