service+

Do you really in truth think any site is or can be

"and, unlike some forums, unedited and uncensored".

I shall rephrase that comment. It should have said 'unedited and uncensored to stop the truth from emerging'

Give it a rest, why go on, we will know soon enough.

We already know. There was a fire, but as posted on *****, the fire has nothing to do with Service+ going down, so if the fire was not the cause, but 'something blocking' it is the cause, and DARKMAN has not made an appearance since the service also stopped, is the 'something blocking' the service from working an evidence locker?

I think I will have to ask some friends from a few conspiracy forums to join here and *****. If that does not bring the actual truth out, there will be some fantastic conspiracys floating about as to what has really happened, and why.

May be for fun we should have a poll to see what the final outcome of all this will be !!!

Just what would the point be? congratulate yourself if your right? bang you head on the wall if your wrong?
Let's get real here, I have two Spiderbox receivers a 5000 SD which has worked faultlessly for 14 months giving me 1000's of TV viewing hours, and I have a 9000 combo which until two days ago also gave me (and as I use a line still does) faultless TV viewing.
The Service+ package is a good blend of entertainment BUT is not the be all and end all of the Spiderbox capabilities.
UCAS (softkey) is still working and the method of expanding the viewing is still working, it's just the Service+ that's down so lets us a little patience and give a man a chance.
NO company or forum can guarantee free viewing of any pay channel for a guaranteed period of time IT CAN'T BE DONE.
There is ALWAYS a risk when viewing pay channels for free, you do it at your own risk.
If uninterrupted viewing is what you want then take out a subscription (£500~1000 a year) THEN you will get what you pay for.

jimi it was meant as a light hearted remark !!!! is there a need to jump down everyones throat who says anything........... this forums not *****

D ***** LIMITED Dissolved
D *****-SATELLITE (LONDON) LIMITED Dissolved
***** UK LIMITED
D ***** LIMITED Dissolved 30/04/2008
D *****-SATELLITE LIMITED Dissolved 15/11/2005
D *****-SATELLITE (LONDON) LIMITED Dissolved 17/02/2009

Looking on Companies house website, it looks like this has been overdue for a while.

The ***** is *****

Last edited:
NO company or forum can guarantee free viewing of any pay channel for a guaranteed period of time IT CAN'T BE DONE.
There is ALWAYS a risk when viewing pay channels for free, you do it at your own risk.

Are you implying that ***** was knowingly selling equipment with the intention of causing the end user to break the law? Numerous moderators signatures on ***** state 'Viewing pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal' yet posts asking about the legality of the Service+ are deleted, mine was when I asked about the legality of the feature. The shop told me that it was all legal, then happily took my debit card details.

jimi it was meant as a light hearted remark !!!! is there a need to jump down everyones throat who says anything........... this forums not *****

Sorry Ian but these posts like the "lets invite my conspiracy friend in" have a habit of being taken as the truth. If I offended you then you have my apologies (and I mean that).

I'm off to invite a few UFoligists, mediums, crop circle experts, we never got to the moon mob, who shot Kenedy, 2012 doom, and a mix of other nutters to join in.
I'm sure they will be able to add valuable insight here.:proud::Cheers:

Are you implying that ***** was knowingly selling equipment with the intention of causing the end user to break the law? Numerous moderators signatures on ***** state 'Viewing pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal' yet posts asking about the legality of the Service+ are deleted, mine was when I asked about the legality of the feature. The shop told me that it was all legal, then happily took my debit card details.

Strange post when you say your brother was doing exactly that with a previous receiver.

Well Well Well conspiracy and ***** seem to go hand in hand, fire my arse,raided by the filth and server taken down no ifs and buts,thats the hard facts no BS from admin saying a small fire has done this and done that lets have the truth its more plausible, lets turn a l s a t into kebab shop.forgot to mention he might need a new cook there as he keeps setting fires lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange post when you say your brother was doing exactly that with a previous receiver.

Yes, my brother knew this, but, For the shop to tell people that it IS NOT breaking any law, and for the ***** forum to also say that it is not breaking any law is much stranger, when they KNOW that it is illegal, and also know that if anything was to happen, such as the main feature they use to sell the equipment no longer functioning, that the end user would be unable to put an official complaint against them, due to the nature of it.

It would not surprise me, if people who were unaware that they were breaking the law, after asking for help on the 'official' forums, and then finding themselfs banned, contacted trading standards, and what is happening now is the end result of that.

But, untill DARKMAN releases a statement, then all anyone can do is guess, as it is obvious there was not a fire to do enough damage to empty and close the shop for this long.

For those not bothered about the Service+, which it sems a LOT of people are, type spiderbox in to ebay, go to the last page (currently 3 pages of them) and keep refreshing. I just bought a 10 month old 9000 for £45 delivered :proud:

For those not bothered about the Service+, which it sems a LOT of people are, type spiderbox in to ebay, go to the last page (currently 3 pages of them) and keep refreshing. I just bought a 10 month old 9000 for £45 delivered :proud:

swap you a tm600 for it

tempting m8, but i do like the spiderbox 9000 remote, itll work the TV and stuff as well. My daughter dont have HD in her bedroom yet, so her box may be replaced :)

you get all the bargins digidude lol

for less than £50, id buy one m8 lol. Its HD, itll connect to my home network and itll also stream films, and my daughter will only have one remote to lose instead of 3 lol

when im looking for things on ebay, i always go to the last pages of a search result first, as thats where all the new buy-it-now items get listed, and if you catch one just after its listed, you get a bargain ;)

Page 30 of 30 « First < 20 28 29 30
Seems only you having the issue mate lol

give it an hour and try again m8 ;)

been like it all day, itll show page 31, you clikc last page, and it only goes to 30, then suddenly the last page will show, and its half full

Who really cares.
Just hope those who rely on service+ get it back eventually.
The prices these spider boxes are going for are a bargain.
As you know yourself spider is good HD/media playing sat box and does what it's meant to.
I will get another if I see any crazy prices like you just paid.

They are a good receiver they have the best remote ive ever seen with a receiver, and if youre not bothered about things like the Service+, and dont want linux, then they are a good bit of kit. Ive always said that

Page 30 of 30 « First < 20 28 29 30
Seems only you having the issue mate lol

No he's not the only one I'm having the same issue every time I try and look at pg31 I get sent to pg30, it was the same yesterday as well I couldn't see the last pg of the thread.

Page 30 of 31 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 >

Back