Nova Hotbird 13.0E added:
Testing

11823H 27500
Nova cinema 1
Mega
Star
Antena-1
Disney XD

yep they working again, even the bis chs are back, jsc sports chs are off again, hope they get back again , stable enough to watch the footy.

thank you again for the hard work , really appreciated.

kind regards :Clap:

yep they working again, even the bis chs are back, jsc sports chs are off again, hope they get back again , stable enough to watch the footy.

thank you again for the hard work , really appreciated.

kind regards :Clap:

It certainly looks like Service+ is returning albeit bit by bit, it's not a problem for me as I use "other means"* but for members who only have Service+ the last few weeks must have been a worrying time.
For me I have met Darkman a few times and genuinely like him, he is very enthusiastic on all matters satellite related and I accept his word that things will return to normal. But I can quite understand members who dont know him being extremely concerned about the loss of Service+ and the "doom and gloom" posts really dont help to reassure them.
It's good to be able to post something positive for new Spiderbox owners.

* For members wishing to look into "other means" there are two stickies on the subject one by Manic 01 and the other by myself, dont think it's a complicated thing to do it only takes about 3~4 minutes using the remote control once you have found a suitable source.

i'm a happy customer, never complain. happy with the box as for the service+ it was a gift ( not a subscription), when i first bought the box didn't expect all these freebies, the box cost me £169 , as for the gift my thought was the 6m hdmi cable supplied with it Lol . until when i found you guys realized the gift was the service+, so for me it was a bonus, can't moan if goes for good. but your help here in this forum found out there are alternatives to extend the viewing other than the service.
jimi you're a star, followed your stickies and managed to get cccam working but not stable cos of clines found on the net. if someone can give a ***** stable enough, i'll be even a very happy bunny.
cheers

i'm a happy customer, never complain. happy with the box as for the service+ it was a gift ( not a subscription), when i first bought the box didn't expect all these freebies, the box cost me £169 , as for the gift my thought was the 6m hdmi cable supplied with it Lol . until when i found you guys realized the gift was the service+, so for me it was a bonus, can't moan if goes for good. but your help here in this forum found out there are alternatives to extend the viewing other than the service.
jimi you're a star, followed your stickies and managed to get cccam working but not stable cos of clines found on the net. if someone can give a ***** stable enough, i'll be even a very happy bunny.
cheers

google is you friend mate,try typing something like "verified cccam server" and try the 24hr test lines,

Quote:Boxer26

More Nova Greece channels added.
Not all. More coming soon.
Please be patient.

Thanks kchris for the info, just checked and yes they are still open with Service+. Nice to see life returning to the Spiderbox, I hope this will go some way to reassuring new owners.

ditto jimi, but the spiderbox has always been full of life,loosing service+ for me was a good thing as it made me find the alternatives of this great entry level stb.

Boxer26 update

Thor 0.8w transponder 11325 horizontal sr 24500 now active again, some good channels on this one.

boxer26 update

Digital+ Channels on Astra 19.2E added on the 2nd Machine of the server array.

10729 V 22000
AXN HD
canal+ comedia HD
##################
10847 V 22000
FOX HD
COSMO HD
ACTIION HD
EUROSPORT HD
DCINE HD
#################
10936 V 22000
MEZZO HD
CALLE 13 HD
CINEMAGIC HD
NAT GEOGR HD
###############
11436 V 22000
CANAL+ HD
VIAJAR HD
CANAL + EXTRA HD
#####################
11318 V 22000
NOVA
PLAYHOUSE
ACTION
COMEDIA
DCINE
FOX
SONY
AXN
CANAL+...30

Quote: boxer26

Optimising service+ 2nd July 2011

There will be some outages today, July 2nd, while maintenance and optimization of service+ is performed.
Work should be complete by late afternoon.

Quote: boxer26

Optimising service+ 2nd July 2011

There will be some outages today, July 2nd, while maintenance and optimization of service+ is performed.
Work should be complete by late afternoon.
hope your right m8,jsc sport down atm and the haye fight is on tonight

Astra-1 @ 19.2 east
RTL Germany 12187H 27500
RTL Austria 12225H 27500

Hotbird 13e 11.296H 25700
JSC+3 service+ etc english coms 9pm gmt start.

Badr 4/5/6 at 26.0°E
10810 V 27500-3/4 DVB-S

Sport Italia 2 12.5 West Atlantic Bird 1

12718H 36510 FTA HD

FTA

Last edited:
Back