service+ status update

kchris

Inactive User
Reaction score
post from Boxer26

Quote:
Restoring service+ is taking more time than we first thought. Recent environmental events have impeded our work, but we hope to have some more channels working soon. We appreciate your continuing patience and support.
:End quote

update 2011-04-13

We hope to have some more channels on Thor/Intelsat at 0.8W working in a few hours.
We are working hard, and conditions are difficult.
Please check the satellite later.

Edit:
We may try something on Hotbird and/or Astra also

Some channels now clearing on Thor apparently. Good news for all particularly those who have not yet had their 12 months service.

Update 14th April 2011

5 channels now open on 0.8W 11278V 24500
Canal+ First
Canal+ Series
Canal+ Hits
Canal+ Drama
Canal+ Fotball

More tomorrow.

Thanks kchris for the info, just checked and yes they are still open with Service+. Nice to see life returning to the Spiderbox, I hope this will go some way to reassuring new owners.

Thanks kchris for the info, just checked and yes they are still open with Service+. Nice to see life returning to the Spiderbox, I hope this will go some way to reassuring new owners.

Nice to see some positive news on this ......

Some Polsat HD channels on.
More on Thor/Intelsat will be opened in few hours if we have no impediments

Added on 0.8W

11862H 28000

Eurosport 2
Discovery World
Discovery Science
Travel Channel
VH1

HD channels on 12015H 30000

Animal Planet HD
Discovery HD
BBC HD
History HD

sorry doublepost same as saaby´s
any mod please delete this post

Well its certainly looking on the upside for people who were struggling, well done to the people making it happen

So if i get this right....
most people here know that darkman was busted and all his stock of
spiderboxes were confiscated.the server shutdown and now gradually it's coming back.
people know this because they are connecting there spiderboxes to the server which will obviously log their IP address.
and no one thinks they are gonna have any sort of comeback with the theft of telecommunications act???

i have never owned a spiderbox and now never will, i started with uk cable and the first rule there was cut talkback because nothing could be traced back.
seems like the spiderbox community is full of noobs who are gonna get f*****.

TV 3(N) and Adult channels have been removed for now because of instability.

spiderboxes were confiscated.the server shutdown and now gradually it's coming back.
people know this because they are connecting there spiderboxes to the server which will obviously log their IP address.
and no one thinks they are gonna have any sort of comeback with the theft of telecommunications act???

i have never owned a spiderbox and now never will, i started with uk cable and the first rule there was cut talkback because nothing could be traced back.

Sorry mate but I think you have made a wrong assumption.
First we have posts on another forum by admin telling us that the service is returning and what is available.
Second you assume it's the same server and in the same location making it possible to track ip addresses.

From what I've been told it's in a different country altogether.

It would indeed be a stupid thing to restart a server thats been raided in it's original location.

I think you're assuming that the authorities have access to the server and all its information. I'd be amazed if that is the case. It's more likely that the server was taken down to prevent anyone getting its information. I would think that users of s+ would have been more at risk just BEFORE the 'raid' rather than now.

I'd be interested in Digidude's take on this.

@jenreban

WE ARE NOOBS! BAT NOT PUSSY LIKE YOU AND DONT GOO TO FAR

guys guys guys lets not start the insulting again there is a whinge post for whinging lets try and keep this for updates as thats what it started at ,lets leave the insults for the site that some of the guys here are banned from just for expressing there opinions.
its friday lets relax have a couple of cold ones with whatever your drug of choice is

Back