screen not working after update

AsHmAkIsS

Inactive User
I have a strange problem when I update my tomtom go 520 with navcore_8.002.9117.gox30 and change the ttsystem file and reboot it asks me for settings eg country, left or right hand but the screen is not working when i press on it nothing happens or it selects things on the screen nowhere near where I press. I dont have this prob if i use navcore_8.010.9369.gox20 but then my it says cannot use map with this model?

Is there a file or something that holds screen settings and it is not working?

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
I have a strange problem when I update my tomtom go 520 with navcore_8.002.9117.gox30 and change the ttsystem file and reboot it asks me for settings eg country, left or right hand but the screen is not working when i press on it nothing happens or it selects things on the screen nowhere near where I press. I dont have this prob if i use navcore_8.010.9369.gox20 but then my it says cannot use map with this model?

Is there a file or something that holds screen settings and it is not working?
did u patch the ttsystem file?

I thought you need to patch the ttsystem file with your product code. So I think you need to patch it again with your own device ID code and see what happens?

About navcore_8.010.9369.gox20, I read somewhere while ago, that this version when its patched won't work with carcked maps and this is whay people use 8.002 instead.

I might be wrong on both of these statements!!!!!!???????

AsHmAkIsS

Inactive User
yes hoss6800 you are right thats why i need navcore_8.002.9117.gox30 to work

I have tried to patch it myself and it is still the same it boots and goes to the language settings ect but when i press the screen it does not respond to where i touch and presses anywhere on the screen. It is like the screen is in the wrong place?

AsHmAkIsS

Inactive User
Got it working now using tomtom 510 ttsystem? but is says There are no voices available you will not hear any spoken words, how do I fix this I am using United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland_805_1801

OK fixed it now just downloaded jane voice off tomtom home 2.3

Last edited:
TEST