Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sat Dbox Help needed

markm1607

Inactive User
Hi everyone, i'm used to the cable side of things and havent touched a sat receiver in years! In fact the last time was when the SNAC card was still around. Anyway, without further waffling heres what i want:

I have a sagem sat dbox (1chip) which i'd like to set up down my mums to watch italian stuff from hotbird (its still there isnt it?). What do i need, i.e. is there a sat image that i can flash to the box and hey presto it unscrambles the lot? Can anyone take me through this? If someone could point me in the right direction i'd very grateful :)

mark

I dont think anyone means to ignore threads on dbox help, i just think there isnt much help in english anymore. Its an old box thats wasnt really that popular in the uk for satellite imho, and you will likely need to find advice from German sites.

As for Italian hacked channels i dont think you will find any on hotbird anyway. Additionally you wont be able to just load an image and "hey presto it unscrambles the lot" as that is just not going to happen :). This box also wont be that simple thats for sure.

Best advice i can give is to get the latest image you can find, get set up on your network, load the latest cam emulation, load latest keys, see whats available.

Back