samsung models in sdt help?

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
How can I find out my samsung 2100 model. In sdt it shows 4 models, each with different number. I am trying to get BK and IRd using tut through jtag.

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
try each one it wont hurt

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
I did that but each one gives different BK, IRD and Net ID. How do I know which one is right BK and IRD?

JIMMYQ

DW Regular
Reaction score
convert the numbers starting with 10 on the sticker underneath the box put them into windows calculator and convert them the hexadecimal -
this will give you your ird for the box beginning with 3E then see if you have one matching that if not as clive has said make the cards ;)

bammy

Inactive User
Reaction score
You should find one of the IRD numbers starts 3E - that should be the correct IRD & BK. If none of the options give an IRD starting 3E then you may have CR3.2 software in which case have a look in the samsung section for alternative methods using OCD.

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
i've got this using OCD bk= FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF and IRD is 3E ** ** **.
Using sdt I got Ird=F0 D33 ** ** and BK = 3E ** ** ** E3 ** ** **.
by looking at this first 4 digits are same fo IRD (OCD) and BK (SDT). i am confused which one is box key and which one is IRD.

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
remove the ird number from your post mate - it identifies your box to anyone seeing the post....

TEST