samsung models in sdt help?

R Smith

Inactive User
Reaction score
How can I find out my samsung 2100 model. In sdt it shows 4 models, each with different number. I am trying to get BK and IRd using tut through jtag.

try each one it wont hurt

I did that but each one gives different BK, IRD and Net ID. How do I know which one is right BK and IRD?

convert the numbers starting with 10 on the sticker underneath the box put them into windows calculator and convert them the hexadecimal -
this will give you your ird for the box beginning with 3E then see if you have one matching that if not as clive has said make the cards ;)

You should find one of the IRD numbers starts 3E - that should be the correct IRD & BK. If none of the options give an IRD starting 3E then you may have CR3.2 software in which case have a look in the samsung section for alternative methods using OCD.

i've got this using OCD bk= FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF and IRD is 3E ** ** **.
Using sdt I got Ird=F0 D33 ** ** and BK = 3E ** ** ** E3 ** ** **.
by looking at this first 4 digits are same fo IRD (OCD) and BK (SDT). i am confused which one is box key and which one is IRD.

remove the ird number from your post mate - it identifies your box to anyone seeing the post....

Back