samsung 2100c box

noodles0800

Inactive User
Reaction score
This picked this up from somewhere else
but will someone try it:xmas:

this is a complete tutorial to watch all sky movies on a samsung 2100c box
i believe some people are having problems opening my tutorial as it was written with MS office 07 so here it is in wordpad

please note once done you will need to reset your netid
:ASSFLASH:

just done it m8 movies are working ok not asking for pin number after 9 i think it stop,s asking for one had to run it 3 time,s took about a hour or so all in it dident work at first then i done a forced up date and up came sky movies 1 thanks again m8

Last edited:
u should be carefull posting my files mate as it is against fourum rules and not worth the ban mate or i would of posted them my self

This picked this up from somewhere else
but will someone try it:xmas:

this is a complete tutorial to watch all sky movies on a samsung 2100c box
i believe some people are having problems opening my tutorial as it was written with MS office 07 so here it is in wordpad

please note once done you will need to reset your netid
:ASSFLASH:

u do not have to set the net id afterwards u only have to set the default freq and symbole rate if u in ex cw thats why i called it nonet as it doesnt change the net id

This Worked A Treat Mate ..thanx..
But A Little Warning..lol
I Put A Tb Switch In To Try Get The Movies, Never Got The Movies But Got Filmflex For All Of 24 Hours Then Lost It...
Jtagged Using This Method.movies Sorted..so I Thought I'll Try Filmflex Switched Tb On.. No Filmflex And Lost The Movies So Had To Re-do The Jtag....moral Of The Story Dont Recconect Your Tb Once You Get The Movies You'll Loose Them...

@wino

This tutorial was complied by “THESPARKY” with the help of “DRE” and thanks to “shaggy1627” for the “nonet.mac” file

If you are also known as any of the above, just say and I will remove the files!

just done it m8 movies are working ok not asking for pin number after 9 i think it stop,s asking for one had to run it 3 time,s took about a hour or so all in it dident work at first then i done a forced up date and up came sky movies 1 thanks again m8

hi all

did the sammy pin update with the nonet mac but bot workin here . keeps just loading the blue screen, Please Wait one, but nothing comes up.

any ideas what went wrong , it did finish upto 321FFF or something like that, did do a frequeny reset anda forced update, it went through the motions and then nothing.

thanks
Eggie

Don't update after applying the macro...

Once the macro has fully finished running just reboot the box to engineers menu to set the frequency to your area.

The just reboot the box and DO NOT preform an update!! Doing an update will undo what the macro did.

mine automatically started to update as soon as i set the freq and plugged it in, but the pin still works

mine automatically started to update as soon as i set the freq and plugged it in, but the pin still works

Yeah same here I think you only lose it if you clear the nvram i.e short the bat.

Don't update after applying the macro...

Once the macro has fully finished running just reboot the box to engineers menu to set the frequency to your area.

The just reboot the box and DO NOT preform an update!! Doing an update will undo what the macro did.

hi timbo

why i did an forced update , was aftr macro finished it just went to channel 0 and stuck there.

thanks
Eggie

thanx

ex c&w worked a treat here.but take note of making ocd as small as you can before running macro or you will be waiting for 3 hours for it to load,and if in ex cw.just change sym rate back to yours in eng menu after jtagging.
thanks again

Last edited:
Hi

Just want to know why you have to go through the jtag process again if you have already got you bk etc through previous jtagging. I am currently in the same situation as most people sammie 2100 just had VM update lost everything except freeview. Redid NetId and reprogged Fun 4 and got everyting back, movies need pin but when I press red button please wait comes up and goes after a while, no option to input pin. Just want to understand this method before I attempt this and learn instead of just doing as directed besides I got pogo and the thought of holding them down for 20 mins is daunting LOL.

Thanks

Hi

Just want to know why you have to go through the jtag process again if you have already got you bk etc through previous jtagging. I am currently in the same situation as most people sammie 2100 just had VM update lost everything except freeview. Redid NetId and reprogged Fun 4 and got everyting back, movies need pin but when I press red button please wait comes up and goes after a while, no option to input pin. Just want to understand this method before I attempt this and learn instead of just doing as directed besides I got pogo and the thought of holding them down for 20 mins is daunting LOL.

Thanks

This is a type of fix for the no pin box being displayed mate and needs OCD to write bytes to the NVRAM. Also no need to hold the jtag in place, get a pencil or something similar and wedge the jtag in place.

u do not have to set the net id afterwards u only have to set the default freq and symbole rate if u in ex cw thats why i called it nonet as it doesnt change the net id

I'm in ex c&w and symbol rate is 6.887, what should it be??

This is a type of fix for the no pin box being displayed mate and needs OCD to write bytes to the NVRAM. Also no need to hold the jtag in place, get a pencil or something similar and wedge the jtag in place.

Hi

Cheers for that. Understand it now that I read up a bit more and have actually done it now.
If it werent for your advice about wedging jtag in place I wouldnt have probably attempted it, as it happens it wasnt 25 mins for me but 1hr.30 mins probably cos I forgot to close all other programs. ExCw after jtag went straight into EM set freq reebooted without card box went into an update then onto channel 0 put funcard and all movies allow pin input. Thanks to all connected with this fix.

Been on about 1/2 hr and I`ve just discovered something press red button and then it takes you straight to the movie no need to input pin. 1/2 hr it was asking for pin but not anymore. Brilliant.

Last edited:
can any body let me know what state the box has to be in before runing this macro as a have tride it and i get errors at the end the box was out of stream and i forced booted it as i do not have a feed at my pc and it had took a update

Back