[DOWNLOAD] OpenVix Hades 018 - Sky looking Setup

HI Ferret, but how would I know if mine is original or clone?

How can I get this more recent vix image for Ferrari 3.5 solo. I'm still stuck on vix Apollo 023 v3 image.

ferrari site is no longer updating vix...

Do u know what kernel version your using?

Is there a recent image of any image on ferrari?

Last edited:
I believe the kernel to be 3.1.1. I am using 023 apollo and have been for some time. Have searched for a more recent vix build but no joy...

I believe the kernel to be 3.1.1. I am using 023 apollo and have been for some time. Have searched for a more recent vix build but no joy...
Recent images use a different kernel so can't swap out drivers i'm afraid.

You PM'd me wanting inclusion of SRP. Do you mean SNP (Service Named Picons)? If so, it's possible something could be tried!

Recent images use a different kernel so can't swap out drivers i'm afraid.

You PM'd me wanting inclusion of SRP. Do you mean SNP (Service Named Picons)? If so, it's possible something could be tried!

I linked to a possible solution here

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/pic...v3a-appolo-023-a-post2544247.html#post2544247

Hi are you guys going to do one of these brilliant images with the latest build of vix for lonrisun boxes?

Hi are you guys going to do one of these brilliant images with the latest build of vix for lonrisun boxes?
There are some issues at the moment trying to do lonrison v4 images with OpenATV 5.1 or OpenVix 3.2. OpenPLi works fine as that is currently only image that hasn't moved over to xbmc and new gstreamer 1.51 (both these aren't supported on v4 images due to really old drivers) and have to be removed and downgrade the image.

So you guys are working on it? Is it possible to take the autobouquet out of 3.2 and put it into hades 018 image?

So you guys are working on it? Is it possible to take the autobouquet out of 3.2 and put it into hades 018 image?
You can, yes.

But I managed to get Vix 3.2 005 downgraded so should work now for Lonrison v4 clones. See here.

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks good i will download as soon as i reach post count

Hallo, can I use the Sunray images for Lonrison clone? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,how can I get the Hardware version from my box it have a VU_HD.COM adress on the top bu no v4 or v3 indication! Thanks

If your box is not Sunray then a solo v3 or v4 is not going to work with Sunray images.

If your box is a solo se then it may work with sunray images and wont hurt to test that if it does not built just a reflash is needed.

Hi

does anyone know if there is a skin like this that could work on nbox? and if so what image? and how to? im a noob.

thanks

@lewisjw1,

This image is only for Solo2 clones with v4 flash update.

I'm not familiar with nbox but if it's possible to get a recent OpenVix image for it then you could then try adding this plugin.

@lewisjw1,

See this thread with regards to some, albeit limited information, that may help you with a compatible image for your nbox.

Back