Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

samsung 2100c box

hi, tried running this last night. how do you know when the prog is complete.
it ran for a couple of hours and stopped at 3121FFFF so ran it again and same thing again!
tried it on the tv afterwards and only loaded as far as ld20. any ideas?

This picked this up from somewhere else
but will someone try it:xmas:

this is a complete tutorial to watch all sky movies on a samsung 2100c box
i believe some people are having problems opening my tutorial as it was written with MS office 07 so here it is in wordpad

please note once done you will need to reset your netid
:ASSFLASH:

When i follow the tut given i receive a msg when opening ocd

API 0xE1 : not yet
intialized (E1 :06)

Anyone have any idea why????

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated :)

make sure the box is turned on hold down button at ld 20 release on ld 40 leave for a minute. make sure you have opened the driver/loader and have mac_mot running then follow the tut for the settngs on ocd press the macro label on the top, double click on the nonet prog should run straight away.

How do you force an update. Have a Samsung 2100c found IRD and BK keys. Programmed funcard5 but just get the normalchannels. Does not say can not show channel not subscribed just a blank screen. Cheers.

How long did you leave it...IT may just be taking the keys....Have you tried it with the latest keys on the card?

I'd leave it for bout 30 mins to see if it updates.....Are you sure BK is correct??

If you added the keys it would work straight away providing IRD/BK are correct

Your a genius mate. Thanks a lot. Will most probably pick your brains again. Cheers. I am now going to jtag the box to get the movies using OCD and the mac mot method. Once again thanks.:)

Do you mean using the keys or the JTAG??

Keys will work on a PACE...

Movies for the pace boxes involves lifting chips and reprograming them....Bit too fiddly for my liking...

Using jtag on Pace 4010. I just tried the macro on the Sam 2100c so I can watch the sky movies but when I press red it just says loading then nothing happens. Don't know if the macro loaded. Any suggestions.

I've done a few Sammy 2100's with the macro...

Did you have the TB cut before trying the macro
Also what was the last line written on the macro??

Tb is cut. i didn't get to see the macro at the end. As I walked away from the machine and when I got back the programme had disappeared from the screen. I thought that it had loaded. I did have a error come up when I started OCD but at the bottom it said running so I thought it was fine.

Nah I've found if anything interferes with the program when it's flashing the macro it doesn;t work...Turn off all screensavers etc and dont open any new programs when flashing the macro....

Back