sammy 2100c

Help

ive got the same prob today im trying another box another sammy 3.5b and all im getting is 0s for the bk number ive tried all 3 config files and still getting the same 0s anymore advice please ???????????/

ive got the same prob today im trying another box another sammy 3.5b and all im getting is 0s for the bk number ive tried all 3 config files and still getting the same 0s anymore advice please ???????????/

You said in your earlier posts that you got a box working with the correct ird and bk.
All you need to do is make sure the box is on the latest software,taking an update and using the same bytes you used on the previous boxes as it will be exactly the same.

i did the silly thing and tried to do net id first its now showing 09999 will it take update showing that id and i cant understand what i am doing wrong ive just tried the two boxes i did last night and it gave me ird and bk number straght away ?????????

If your not in Pure you will have to set your own net id for it to take an update.In Pure it sets itself.

i did the silly thing and tried to do net id first its now showing 09999 will it take update showing that id and i cant understand what i am doing wrong ive just tried the two boxes i did last night and it gave me ird and bk number straght away ?????????

Hi,

You're going to have to reset the net id with ocd commander, open it up, connect and run these one at a time:

byte 0x3120000C = $A0
byte 0x3120000D = $64
byte 0x3120000E = $13
byte 0x3120000F = $38

That should set the net id, then make sure def freq and pin is set in EM and put the box in stream and let it take any updates (if I have to leave the jtag connected I place it into a freezer bag to stop any chance of a short), when updating is done, extract BK.

Hope this helps

Muskrat

thanks to muskrat im up and running again what a great forum this is thanks to kind people like muskrat and other members thanks again :Clap::banana::BLOBBY::BLOBBY:

do i need to put box in debug mode before jtag

Hi I have 2100 sammy do i need to put it in debug mode before i jtag it help me if you can im feeling down,,
im using a soldering jtag instead of pogo but thats what i bought ,,is there any difference with lead free solder wire than lead as i used this and didnt get a connecrtion

Last edited:
Hi I have 2100 sammy do i need to put it in debug mode before i jtag it help me if you can im feeling down,,

Hi,

Yes the 2100 needs to be in debug mode to retrieve the details via jtag.

[EDIT] Solder is solder mate, its designed to conduct so won't be a problem, re-check your wiring as I made a cock-up not so long ago where one of the connections was "leaning" onto another contact pad and giving all sorts of weird and wonderful readings

Muskrat

Last edited:
Back