sammy 2100c

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok heres the story ive been out of the game for a couple of months and now im trying to get back in the c&w scene ive done plenty of pace boxes but i just cannot get my head around the sammy side of it, i have tried all the tuts but im failing badley i cant get my ird or bke number ive tried sdt and ocd without any luck theres something im not doing right and im hopeing someone on here can point me in the right direction my boxes are 3.5 sammys 2100 and im in ex c&w area , heres what i have done so far.

1, i have shorted my batt and set pin number,
2, i have connected my jtag and connected to pc,
3, i have started mac mot,
4, i have started ocd,
5,i have entered these numbers in order and pressed enter after every number
byte 0x3120000C=$AO
byte 0x3120000D=$64
byte 0x3120000E=$13
byte 0x3120000F=$38
but i still get nothing i need my ird and bk, there is no cards with the boxes and i cant figure out what im doing wrong,
6, ive started the new sdt and get two differnt ird nad bk numbers which none of them work,
please please tell me where im going wrong thanks for any advice offered,

ok heres the story ive been out of the game for a couple of months and now im trying to get back in the c&w scene ive done plenty of pace boxes but i just cannot get my head around the sammy side of it, i have tried all the tuts but im failing badley i cant get my ird or bke number ive tried sdt and ocd without any luck theres something im not doing right and im hopeing someone on here can point me in the right direction my boxes are 3.5 sammys 2100 and im in ex c&w area , heres what i have done so far.

1, i have shorted my batt and set pin number,
2, i have connected my jtag and connected to pc,
3, i have started mac mot,
4, i have started ocd,
5,i have entered these numbers in order and pressed enter after every number
byte 0x3120000C=$AO
byte 0x3120000D=$64
byte 0x3120000E=$13
byte 0x3120000F=$38
but i still get nothing i need my ird and bk, there is no cards with the boxes and i cant figure out what im doing wrong,
6, ive started the new sdt and get two differnt ird nad bk numbers which none of them work,
please please tell me where im going wrong thanks for any advice offered,

Hi,

I believe 3.5 is pure mate, does your firmware show as 3_5L?

The bytes for pure 2100 are 0x00f69af8, ird from the EM if necessary.

Hope this helps

Muskrat

it says 3.5b mate and where do i find my ird (em)??? im hoping its a c&w box as im in a c&w area

The "b" is bromley mate, its an excw box by the looks of it, to find ird, pull power lead to box, hold down channel up/down buttons and plug power back in, wait till display gets to ld:14 then let go, box will boot into Engineers Menu. Look for nagra serial code or number, will start 10 4...., take the first 10 digits - 10 4... .... and convert into hex with windows calculator, will start 3E .. .. ..

Hope this helps

Muskrat

If you look on the underside of the box you will see a label with a barcode and a number starting with 1044 or 1045.... take this number put it into NSC exe add the digits 13 on the end of the number hit the button and tada !!

I find it easier than going into EM every time.....don't forget to select Samsung in NSC exe first

Well if the box is from PURE then use the 0x00f69af8 byte as mentioned before, I use Sammy Debug tool

Double check your connections as I find it's the biggest cause of any problems I have lol

sorry to be a complete and utter pain but its a ex c&w and im lost with all this byte stuff how do i make sure im useing correct bytes and where do i check if i have right bytes ???

ive opened sdt and entered correct net id but i have 4 models to tick from how do i know which one i tick sorry to be a pain i have attached what i have

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to be a complete and utter pain but its a ex c&w and im lost with all this byte stuff how do i make sure im useing correct bytes and where do i check if i have right bytes ???

Sorry chum, misread the post, thought you were in Pure, don't know enough to advice about C&W so will bow out

But your in good hands with Muskat anyho

I of course meant Muskrat

ive opened sdt and entered correct net id but i have 4 models to tick from how do i know which one i tick sorry to be a pain i have attached what i have

Right mate, open these configs in notepad, open BKE 2.2, go to the config editor, select edit config 1 and copy and paste these across, one at a time, save the config and try it, move onto the next config if required.

Muskrat

Last edited:
ok i now have a bk key although it has a few 0s in how do i change my net id to 41060 from 09999 and i will try the bk i got

Next step mate, open sdt, bung in your net id and click checksum, click save macro OCD (see pics), open ocd, connect, and run the macro. It's showing a load of crap on mine coz the jtag isn't connected.

A small note, if you turn the echo off it will run quicker, but with such a small macro you'll hardly notice.

Muskrat

ive just tried the funcard method and nothing happened i have a fealing i didnt get right box number i will pm you with what i got mate the bk number doesnt look right at all ????

ive just tried the funcard method and nothing happened i have a fealing i didnt get right box number i will pm you with what i got mate the bk number doesnt look right at all ????

Hi,

If you've got a good connection with the box you could enter the byte commands in OCD one by one,

byte 0x3120000C = $A0
byte 0x3120000D = $64
byte 0x3120000E = $13
byte 0x3120000F = $38

Muskrat

ive got a confession to make when you sent me the config files i put all of them into config 1 so i think i confused it so i tried one at a time and guess what it worked it gave me the right bk number this time and now ive just tried box 2 and done it in 4 mins so thanks for all your kind help and i hope i can now help other people in the future thanks again :drink:: multi ::Cheers:

ive got a confession to make when you sent me the config files i put all of them into config 1 so i think i confused it so i tried one at a time and guess what it worked it gave me the right bk number this time and now ive just tried box 2 and done it in 4 mins so thanks for all your kind help and i hope i can now help other people in the future thanks again :drink:: multi ::Cheers:

Nice one mate, pleased for you :thumbsup:

I should have made myself clearer mate, can see that now looking back at my post, I should have wrote "one at a time", bet you confused the s**t out of it, lol

[EDIT] Have now adjusted the post to make it clearer, I hope, lol

Muskrat

Last edited:
Back