SAD SAD SAD : Technomate EMU support = RIP ???

i see an ***** ban coming on as im just about to post on there lol

let me get this right then magic your no longer writing the patches for technomate is that correct? so a well established product by technomate is no longer going to be supported at all from technomate then? i just dont see that happening at all from my experience in this industry i await a reply with baited breath

here's my question lets see if i get banned from there

ah if he does im not that bothered but lets just see how it goes i reckon a ban straight off what you reckon DD?

after the post is deleted of course

im watching the page waiting for it to vanish lol

lol you knows whats going to happen

Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye To Me lol

i think i will post

well darkman/magic
if you arnt going to write the patches anymore how come digidude on digitalworldz is still putting them out may be he is getting them direct instead of saying he is writing them

comeon now tell everybody the truth

i wonder how long this post stays before i get banned or the post vanishes must be magic
or one of his m8's

i see a name change coming on what will darkman/magic's name be now ahhh MR FRONTMAN good name

POSTED @ Today, 07:37 PM

BANNNED @ ???? to be edited

fook 20 mins upto now is this a record????

Last edited:
looks like magics announcement has been specifically timed for a reason that i cant discuss, but, ive had confirmation that support for technomate is a long way from dead
that's great news digi i only had my TM a few month and i hope the support continue

well darkman/magic

if you arnt going to write the patches anymore how come digidude on XXXXXXXXX is still putting them out may be he is getting them direct instead of saying he is writing them

come on now tell everybody the truth

i wonder how long this post stays before i get banned or the post vanishes must be magic or one of his m8's

Your post has been edited,

Please no reference to other sat forums and respect the Admins of this forum

sat12345

fook me just an edit

Last edited by sat12345 : Today at 08:13 PM.

this was after a mod and a supermod had looked at it

your banned mate lol

You have been banned for the following reason:
get lost idiot
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

fook them i can get the patches here
did i break a record for the longest post before a ban

You have been banned for the following reason:
get lost idiot
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

fook them i can get the patches here
did i break a record for the longest post before a ban

you done well mate fooking ars wipes

you done well mate fooking ars wipes
with the mods looking at the post i thought they where running around finding somebody with balls to ban me even the super mod fooked off lol
i am sure sat12345 is on here if its the same one lol
to can play at that game

with the mods looking at the post i thought they where running around finding somebody with balls to ban me even the super mod fooked off lol
i am sure sat12345 is on here if its the same one lol
to can play at that game

TBH david i wouldnt rise to it as they obviousley have something to hide by banning you and removing your post which was not breaking any rule other than stating the truth which all members know any way

SO TO SPELL IT OUT FOR TECHNOMATE USERS MAGIC/DARKMAN/ALSHIT/ DIDNT WRITE THERE PATCHES FOR TECHNOMATES IT WAS DONE BY OTHERS AND PASSED ON TO THEM TO CAST OFF AS THERES...SIMPLES NO PANIC TECHNOMATE ARE ALIVE DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE ON ALSHITE

Last edited:
TBH david i wouldnt rise to it as they obviousley have something to hide by banning you and removing your post which was not breaking any rule other than stating the truth which all members know any way

SO TO SPELL IT OUT FOR TECHNOMATE USERS MAGIC/DARKMAN/ALSHIT/ DIDNT WRITE THERE PATCHES FOR TECHNOMATES IT WAS DONE BY OTHERS AND PASSED ON TO THEM TO CAST OFF AS THERES...SIMPLES NO PANIC TECHNOMATE ARE ALIVE DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE ON ALSHITE
i did find one
first post
hello
great site not a very big poster but ill do my best

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol

Keep on posting :)

I LUV THIS THREAD, it reads like a spy novel :) !!!!!!!!

Quick question, while we were raising the remark about the site in question. Shouldn't we have a real nice section for Cams & Smartcards?
Am i the only one that is missing this on DW ?

Last edited:
on DW what you see is what you get, honest opinions from people who actually own and use the equipment, not people trying to kiss-ass and only talking up the equipment the sponsor sells while deleting and banning posts and members who have problems with it

:Clap: [EVIL]DIGITALWORLDZ DOES IT FOR LOVE NOT MONEY[/EVIL] :Clap:

i think i will post

well darkman/magic
if you arnt going to write the patches anymore how come digidude on digitalworldz is still putting them out may be he is getting them direct instead of saying he is writing them

comeon now tell everybody the truth

i wonder how long this post stays before i get banned or the post vanishes must be magic
or one of his m8's

i see a name change coming on what will darkman/magic's name be now ahhh MR FRONTMAN good name

POSTED @ Today, 07:37 PM

BANNNED @ ???? to be edited

fook 20 mins upto now is this a record????

hi
i read the post this morning on alsh*t and wondered how long it would take for you to be banned, great post and i think you said what most of us were thinking, i dont bother with that site much now but it did help me find this one so well done you.
nush

Technomate support is far from dead, its seen many things change in the industry, gimmick receivers have come and gone, as have cards, CAMS, and plenty of other assorted hardware and software. Things may change, times may change, but the support will not change, it will always be available in one form or another.

Phant0m.

Back