Roy Hodgson is a disgrace

Hodgson got it badly wrong, the italians gave England one hell of a beating..just the goals were missing could have easily been at least 4 or 5 for the Italians... The stats alone tell the story... 68% italian possession, over 30 shots on goal, Pirlo made more passes in that game than the entire England midfield.
You cant sit abck in defence and have Plan A as play for penalties...the news were talkign about it for a week..how England are practiscing for penalties etc.. Didnt look like they'd been practising to me..dig Jo harte come close to evn saving a single penalty...nope.. He should have concentrated on making saves instead of trying to pull silly faces and make movements on the line...it obviously didnt work..
All in all it;s a fair reflection...I doubt England are even in the top 8 European teams...forget about top 4..

This England squad looks like the scouse reserve team, calling up Kelly today ahead of Rio Ferdinand and Micah Richards just about is the most ridiculous of all of Hodgson's decisions.

Its pretty obvious that Rio wasn't left out for footballing reasons am sure no one believed that then but now it just confirms it further. As for Micah Richards he was a regular for the championship winning side Man City, you don't play for City these days unless you've got a little talent and Micah Richards is an amazing talent and far better than that coconut Glen Johnson.

Rio has expierence of the big games he has won multiple league titles and a European cup, Kelly only made 10 premier league appearance does he seriously warrant a selection ahead of Rio or Richards on footballing grounds?

Only thing now is Jay Spearing must wonder what he's got to do to get a call up?

Roy Hodgson has tried to accomadate for Terry as if he has the talent level of a Lionel Messi.

Cannot be bothered with England anymore would love to see them kicked out early.

Selecting the likes of Downing, Henderson and Caroll shows the ridiculous selections from Roy Hodgson. Caroll was awful for 80% of the season, Henderson was just dire and Downing had less goals then the Everton keeper Howard. People like Lennon sit at home but we decide to take these mediocre players who are the reason Liverpool finished 8th.

I genuinely wish England lose every game the selections are awful from Hodgson, who i can't see lasting long.

I would suggest that you are the disgrace
Unfortunately the England team performed valiantly and managed to remain unbeaten.
England can do without supporters like you

As it happens your Man Utd players were all crap, but I was still cheering them on

mr NO 1 wayne rooney played like a kid in a school ground footy match. looking back a few yrs he was 100% better than now.. owen in the making ? hope not as a person he's a w@nker but wot a player.. but not for his country

Where's akon now ? gerrard was our best player and johnson wasn't that bad tbh

Last edited:
I would suggest that you are the disgrace
Unfortunately the England team performed valiantly and managed to remain unbeaten.
England can do without supporters like you

As it happens your Man Utd players were all crap, but I was still cheering them on

United players were indeed awful. Young was probably the worst player out of all those who played. Not bothered my concern it what he does for United i couldn't really give two hoots about England under this idiot manager.

England were pathetic played like a bottom table premier league side would against the big teams. France dominated us, we were hardly convincing against the Ukraine and against Sweden got rather fortunate.

What was England's plan, let opposition keep ball and try and nick a goal ridiculously poor. Yeah unbeaten but that doesn't mean anything to me. Italy battered us and if not for some below par finishing we'd be have lost that game easily by 2-3 goals. For footballing reasons i was happy Italy actually won those horrible tactics deserve nothing and that is exactly what England got. Funnily enough under Hodgson the football is worse than it was under Capello so much for progress.

Where's akon now ? gerrard was our best player and johnson wasn't that bad tbh

Gerrard was the best out of a very bad bunch. As for Johnson he was poor and made plenty of mistakes playing people onside and causing the team uneccesary problems because of his lack of awareness and if you watched the matches he was actually having to dive in for plenty of recovery tackles for mistakes he made luckily for him his pace bailed him out.

Same old England atleast this time the expectation level was not what it normally is.

Time for the old guard to go and let players like Kyle Walker, Micah Richards, Smalling, Jones, Wilshire, Cleverly, OX, Sturridge and Welbeck become the focal point to build a team around. Rooney struggled as did the wingers but at United we rarely play defensive and are the enforcer which is why players like Rooney flourish hardly a surprise when England decide to sit back and play so negative he hardly gets involved in the game due to the game being played so deep in the England half and a midfield losing the ball so much.

As poor as Rooney was he wasn't to blame alone for England being so poor. The manager did nothing to stop Pirlo in 120 minutes just continued with the same tactics and let a 34 year old Pirlo absolutely control the game.

Another few years of boring England under Hodgson, funny how some Liverpool fans are ok with him but when at Liverpool he wasn't good enough to manage the so called 'big club'.

Back