Roy Hodgson is a disgrace

no he's not shite, lets be honest he'd be in the team if terry wasn't a c*nt

What makes me laugh in all this is Rio and his agent actually publicly throwing a paddy because he's not been picked..... who the fook does he think he is? Manager picks the team, you get picked or you don't, tough titty. Have some dignity ffs!

Do you remember the days when football used to be played with a ball on the pitch and not with mind games with the media or spoilt overpaid ball kickers with their own agents?

What makes me laugh in all this is Rio and his agent actually publicly throwing a paddy because he's not been picked..... who the fook does he think he is? Manager picks the team, you get picked or you don't, tough titty. Have some dignity ffs!

Do you remember the days when football used to be played with a ball on the pitch and not with mind games with the media or spoilt overpaid ball kickers with their own agents?

agreed mate, tweeters, agents, representatives et al, the tail increasingly wags the dog these days, they call it progress... what effin' progress!!!

Roys England still unbeaten !!! GET IN

milner is shit...2 games and hes done **** all in them both... walcott has to start... they were scared to death of him and didnt want to touch him in the box. they just let milner do what he wanted because they knew he wouldnt bother them.

glen johnson is usually my pet hate but hes been getting off lightly in the thommo house.. hes been crap as well but my rage has been on milner.

Agreed Young to be dropped, Terry should be to, out classed by Zlatan Ibrahimovic at every turn. It almost looked as if his legs were about to snap. Why cant Gerrard provide that sort of service for Sir Andrew Carroll at Liverpool? I'm kinda glad a lot of the old guard have been dropped as their track record was a bit crap really. As to the F** **** rooney being ready, well he's better on the bench. Give him some pom poms and make him head cheerleader.(Now there's a horrible thought, doubt he would be able to remember any words to cheers, erm!erm!). Not his biggest fan as a blue or red.

Well on to Urkraine now and best hope is we win but, I'd like to see England Draw with Urkraine giving France and, Urkraine 4 points. For Sweden to beat France 4-0 and thus giving them a worse goal difference than Ukranine and France being knocked out.

Bet now at paddy power for this prediction.(lol)

I agree Young, Milner and Terry to be dropped.

Milner has been useless in the first two games and Young seems to have developed a chip on his shoulder and now thinks he's Englands match winning player.

Terry just recently seems to get bullied by big powerful forwards and he has never had the pace to live with the small quick forwards, which is why I thought Rio would be taken to this tournament.

Well on to Urkraine now and best hope is we win but, I'd like to see England Draw with Urkraine giving France and, Urkraine 4 points. For Sweden to beat France 4-0 and thus giving them a worse goal difference than Ukranine and France being knocked out.

impossible... sweden lost both there opening games, they are out regardless.. they beat the french thry still only get 3 points.. the swedes are the ireland of our group they know they are going home but they have to stay and play there last game.

oh wait i see what your saying excuse me im half asleep you dont mean swedes going through but eng and ukraine going through i get ya... that is possible....

i just hope shrek coming in doesnt upset the apple cart or the dimension of the team thats been already playing... ive a feeling it will fall apart once hes back in the team.

Last edited:
I'd take Young out and play Rooney in his position, and play Carroll and Danny boy up front, for a triple threat. Start milner because he tracks back and puts a shift in, if Milner doesn't look like he's getting in the game though I'd take him off at half time and put Theo on, play everyone else as normal, but I don't reckon that would be the case I reckon he'll start Rooney for Carrol.

I'd take Young out and play Rooney in his position, and play Carroll and Danny boy up front, for a triple threat. Start milner because he tracks back and puts a shift in, if Milner doesn't look like he's getting in the game though I'd take him off at half time and put Theo on, play everyone else as normal, but I don't reckon that would be the case I reckon he'll start Rooney for Carrol.

What did I say, should of taken young out and put Ronney In this position, although Ronney isn't the player he was 3 years ago

Have to say I thought Rooney and Young were worst players on the pitch. Came as no surprise Young missing his penalty - flattered to deceive the whole tournament! He is a good club player but no way is he world class on the performances he has put in at this tournament. I was amazed he took off Wellbeck, he was a least causing some problems and could pass the ball!

Oh well, best we start to learn to live with the fact we are just not good enough!

henderson , young , milner , welbeck ...i mean come on !! does this sound like a international level side to you ???
It looks like a shitty club team from where im sat ...and i aint talkin premiership either.
Rooney was AWFUL last night ! i wudda took him off at half time ...terrible.In Fact we was shit in all our euro games....

Back