Roy Hodgson is a disgrace

There is divisions in the England camp can't bode well for Hodgson. Ferdinand has plenty of people in the England camp who would want him in there. FA and Roy Hodgson have really messed this situation up big time.

You really need to let this go mate, Ferdinand is just one player and just cause he plays for the best team in england doesn't mean he gets selected automatically,

I really hope england do well just as long as we do better :D

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

i think curry's paid him to save them a lot a £10 's on the tellys they have sold :p

Lets face it lads the Red camp won't be happy until the full Manchester United squad becomes the England team. It won't happen guys it is time to choose a completely new England team because this lot are making a meal out of the friendlies at the moment so what chance do they have in the competition. :(

That's harsh miggy
There's only one red in here upset over Ferdinand and as for the other utd players their there on merit :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Lets face it lads the Red camp won't be happy until the full Manchester United squad becomes the England team...

i'm a red mate (a proud salfordian actually) and would pick micah richards before rio any day of the week :Devil:

for what it's worth, forget hodgson's :Laugh: my preferred back four out of who we have left fit:

richards, jones, terry, cole :salute:

i'm a red mate (a proud salfordian actually) and would pick micah richards before rio any day of the week :Devil:

for what it's worth, forget hodgson's :Laugh: my preferred back four out of who we have left fit:

richards, jones, terry, cole :salute:
What no Lescott?Mr O hmm, PMPL @wiz lighten up dude and enjoy the banter. :Laugh:

What no Lescott?Mr O hmm, PMPL @wiz lighten up dude and enjoy the banter. :Laugh:

I dont mind the banter at all m8,
It the unsupported facts that you City folk spout that gets me :salute:

I dont mind the banter at all m8,
It the unsupported facts that you City folk spout that gets me :salute:

Action speaks louder than words my friend hahaha.You mark my words though England are tish and they will never win anything with that side mate. :salute:

People can crap on about Capello all they like, but he is one of the top 5 coaches in the world. No matter how good a manager is, he can't polish a turd. We are not good enough. End of story. And hodgson is no better he is using the same team. The blind leading the blind comes to mind.

Last edited:
Action speaks louder than words my friend hahaha.You mark my words though England are tish and they will never win anything with that side mate. :salute:

And words sound like their clouded with jealousy ;)

And your right England wont win, but I still think you should give them a break and get right behind them :)

And words sound like their clouded with jealousy ;)

And your right England wont win, but I still think you should give them a break and get right behind them :)

Sorry wiz I am not that type of guy. I will leave that to the professionals :BUMMER: pmpl

well the FA knew that, either pay big bucks for Sir Harry or get Woy for free and still do the same job.

I don't think we will qualify from the group stage

What no Lescott?Mr O hmm, PMPL ...

i'd play lescott alongside jagielka as second choice... you remember, they used to play together in an honourable team not sponsored by oily arab money and full of foreigners :Laugh::Devil:

roll on financial fair play rules :Wave::Wave: blue moon :Kickassro

i'd play lescott alongside jagielka as second choice... you remember, they used to play together in an honourable team not sponsored by oily arab money and full of foreigners :Laugh::Devil:

roll on financial fair play rules :Wave::Wave: blue moon :Kickassro

Very good Mr O I must keep my eye on you my boy hmm.
smiley_nutkick_ani.gif

Back