Ronaldo Sells for £80 Million

Think that united could have acheived everything they did last season without him and more mate. If he didn't turn the Champions League final into The Ronaldo show it might have been a different story.

well i beg to differ m8 coz there were games he won single handedly last season. When he didnt play there was no penetration and we looked toothless in attack. And in the champs league final, he was the only one who actually turned up, others did bugger all.

He is a world world class player... and im grateful for what he has done for the club and there is no way we would have won the double in 2008 without him..

You need to have a word with yourself mate. Anything he has ever done in his life was first and foremost for himself. Being loyal to your team is one thing, but he has been sticking 2 fingers upto you ever since you started chanting there's only one Ronaldo. His antics in the world cup were a blatent slap in your face and he has been slapping you in the face ever since!! He was saying you need him more than he needs you. Fans like you have been bending over and taking up the ass from him for too long, walking on egg shells making sure you don't upset him.

Have some pride mate and put integrity of a person before a game. He will go down in history as one of the most revolting people the game has ever seen.

...........I wouldn't want him as a role model for my children, he set a bad example all over the pitch. I'm just old fashioned really, don't care how good he is at football, he has a bad attitude and a lot to learn about how to conduct himself and his business - that means more to me than kicking a bag of wind around a pitch.

Well said m8. It's nice to see some sense among all the blinkered football talk on this forum. :Clap:

Think that united could have acheived everything they did last season without him and more mate. If he didn't turn the Champions League final into The Ronaldo show it might have been a different story.

I wouldn't want him as a role model for my children, he set a bad example all over the pitch. I'm just old fashioned really, don't care how good he is at football, he has a bad attitude and a lot to learn about how to conduct himself and his business - that means more to me than kicking a bag of wind around a pitch.

Totally agree mate.
:Clap::Clap::Clap:

Too many good points made by madeinbeats in this thread it's hard to pick any individual one out.

True, the guy has skill, but an absolutely obnoxious & odious character.

Good riddance to the brat, I'm not against Man Utd, or for Liverpool, I just detest the guy.

He is arrogant but thats because he's the world best player
So that gives him the right to be a arrogant little fooker does it what a role model for the youngsters watching then eh!
and anyway you need to take your blinkers off and watch the spanish footy then you will have seen the best player in the world at the moment is either Iniesta or Messi
but deep down you most probably already know this after watching manu being totally outclassed by them in the final lol.

it's Real it's really Real

_45901836_ronaldo466getty-1.jpg

bye bye laughing Boy!

Last edited:
I was getting fed up with his girlieness and holier than thou attitude anyway, as long as we get someone else in whos half decent we'll be ok. 80m is a damn good deal.

it's Real it's really Real

_45901836_ronaldo466getty-1.jpg

bye bye laughing Boy!

thats an ac milan top!

and what rooney's a good role model kids!!??!! constantly swearing, bad mouthing officials and players! whenever its one of the english players questioned, everything is swept under the carpet... rooney scores against kazakstan and andorra and is suddenly amazing...? b*llocks! the guy is over-rated and ive always said it!

maybe ronaldo did do things for himself but that made him perform better which bought success to the club... players like rooney do things for the team but look where that gets him?? Maybe if he was more selfish and did things for himself, he'd a better player and not the average garbage we saw in rome and numerous other games this season...

and still crying about the world cup lmao... get over it, ron has and thats why he is the player he is today... rooney's still crying about it and thats why he's still average player! we were sh*te at the world cup!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW £80m, that is a ridiculous amount of money, does that mean Messi is worth double that?

realised ur mistake davidh and removed pretty quickly hey!? that is an ac milan top!!

realised ur mistake davidh and removed pretty quickly hey!? that is an ac milan top!!

Alright then mate, before it decends into a my dads harder than yours argument. We get it, you respect Ronaldo and no one else does, I just hope you don't take style tips off him as well. I think the Stretford End will be swaying more towards our thoughts on the matter though, always remember they did - they were wanted him to go years ago!! And that's the last I'm going to say on it!!!!! You can have the last word if you want mate:Wave:

Alright then mate, before it decends into a my dads harder than yours argument. We get it, you respect Ronaldo and no one else does, I just hope you don't take style tips off him as well. I think the Stretford End will be swaying more towards our thoughts on the matter though, always remember they did - they were wanted him to go years ago!! And that's the last I'm going to say on it!!!!! You can have the last word if you want mate:Wave:

m8 you've got ur opinions, i've got mine and obviously they differ lol no-ones right, no-ones wrong.... Im making my points, just everyone else is making theres.. Im a season ticket holder at utd and if he was hated or disliked by utd fans as u claim then surely they wouldnt have been singin his name... berba is disliked by some fans, no songs for him and he was booed this season by fans..

and no doubt if we dont win the title next season, mark my words that utd fans and rival fans at OT and on this forum will say it because ron was sold...

thats an ac milan top!

and what rooney's a good role model kids!!??!! constantly swearing, bad mouthing officials and players! whenever its one of the english players questioned, everything is swept under the carpet... rooney scores against kazakstan and andorra and is suddenly amazing...? b*llocks! the guy is over-rated and ive always said it!

maybe ronaldo did do things for himself but that made him perform better which bought success to the club... players like rooney do things for the team but look where that gets him?? Maybe if he was more selfish and did things for himself, he'd a better player and not the average garbage we saw in rome and numerous other games this season...

and still crying about the world cup lmao... get over it, ron has and thats why he is the player he is today... rooney's still crying about it and thats why he's still average player! we were sh*te at the world cup!

Who really gives a hoot

He is gonna be a big loss to utd and the prem league,no doubt about it,but as seen before no one is bigger then the club. We sold becks and came back stronger and we will do again. @ least we have a player worth 80m,for that much we could buy the whole liverpool squad :)

Back