Ronaldo Sells for £80 Million

ruud36

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
man utd except 80 million pounds for ronaldo from real madrid

just seen it on the news

www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6634291

i reckon its time for him to go now anyway..

i'm a bit disapointed but who could turn down 80 million.let's hope we can get someone in to replace his flare and free kick taking.my 6 year old son gonna cry his heart out!:CRYBABY:

its a shame really, i will be sad to see him go.... no matter what people say about him, he is a world class footballer..

gotta admit though its been on he cards for quite a while now

Crazy money but a good deal for Utd.

id say the same cause yeah hes good but he's too greedy and his tricks are all the same..if he had another season like he did the one afore i dont think he would have got sold but man u have to me pulled off a crackin deal at the right time..hopefully nani and anderson start more often now and show theres more to man u then just ronaldo

Real and Barca rake there money in from magaging there own TV rights
was just on BBC news ;)

win the league again and perhaps a few more trophies.losing fergie would cause panic.he's the only maestro at united:Clap:

Good riddance.

He was a surrley, arrogant, spoiled and ungratful little brat. He thought the whole team revolved around him and it must have had a knock on effect on team spirit. He has no honour and I don't care how good he is, I wouldn't want him on my team sheet.

Let him go to Real where there will be loads of pouting pansies just like him all fighting for the attention, lol. United should have got rid of him last seasson... He is a complete Rat after what he did to Rooney in the World Cup, no character.

2-3 years down the line he will regreat leaving England. Silly little boy...

Good riddance.

He was a surrley, arrogant, spoiled and ungratful little brat. He thought the whole team revolved around him and it must have had a knock on effect on team spirit. He has no honour and I don't care how good he is, I wouldn't want him on my team sheet.

Let him go to Real where there will be loads of pouting pansies just like him all fighting for the attention, lol. United should have got rid of him last seasson... He is a complete Rat after what he did to Rooney in the World Cup, no character.

2-3 years down the line he will regreat leaving England. Silly little boy...

naa man u played that well..he had a great season the one afore and it would have been on there minds will he have as good a season again next..he had a decent one and they,ve just thought cut our losses..

sorry about the big bolds lol i never meant that to be that big

but i agree with the other bits u said

FFS ron didnt do anything to rooney... still blaming our failures on other nations.. rooney's loose fuse and frustration on that night got him sent off. Had it been the other way round then ppl would hv been saying he was fighting and defending his country! Passion, commitment to win etc!

He is arrogant but thats because he's the world best player and anyone who says that they wouldnt have him playing for their team is just nuts lol

He is a world world class player... and im grateful for what he has done for the club and there is no way we would have won the double in 2008 without him..

However i must say that leaving Utd for anyone is a step down...

naa man u played that well..he had a great season the one afore and it would have been on there minds will he have as good a season again next..he had a decent one and they,ve just thought cut our losses..

sorry about the big bolds lol i never meant that to be that big

but i agree with the other bits u said

Think that united could have acheived everything they did last season without him and more mate. If he didn't turn the Champions League final into The Ronaldo show it might have been a different story.

I wouldn't want him as a role model for my children, he set a bad example all over the pitch. I'm just old fashioned really, don't care how good he is at football, he has a bad attitude and a lot to learn about how to conduct himself and his business - that means more to me than kicking a bag of wind around a pitch.

has this given u a glimmer of hope!? lmao.... £80m could do some serious damage...

As long as they don't waste it on more rubbish like Berbatov!!!

Back