returned solo2 board

sent mine on the 29/4/14 they had it on the 12/5/14 seems its not 5 to 7 days delivery lol

still waiting for it to be repaired as they said they got to send it off for repair now there end

will email again tomoz for an update as been a week so hopefully they will have a update for me
mine was repaired the day after they picked it up and then she said its in testing that was last Tuesday today she agreed to send it back after some forceful words and threats. keep on at them

got the same message from wendy at L&W

Dear eattheliving
Sorry to keep you waiting,the broad had repared good , only waiting send out , usually , the customer pay the DHL shipping fee 28usd , or China post fee 15usd , or send with new order together , or you think ?Please tell me,i'll ship to you asap,thank you
Sincerely wendy.

gonna try to get it sent back freebie. wish me luck

Seem like a bunch of rip off merchants. My suppliers sent mine back for free today via china post.

Rubbish! Their warranty is usually they pay shipping for returning item back to you, due to this clone bomb their tongues are getting twisted. Put them back in their seat by reminding them what the initial warranty policy was, read the actual listing if need be. Dont let them mug you off.

Each and every supplier reacted differently, look at the replacement flash chip saga, some sent out the chip for free, others charged $5, others charges even more and some sent out more than 1 chip.

It's really what they can get away with, my supplier would only send out 1 chip, they took their time about it too but then sent it free of charge via DHL.

I got this after geting tracking info an hour earlyer
Dear
Usually others customer is pay the China post shiping fee 15usd  or DHL 28usd
What kind of transportation you need?
my paypal account is [email protected] .
please leave your shipping address and contact name when you pay.
after your payment ,please leave a message to tell me.
Thank you
Sincerely wendy
They are just wanting as much as possible out of us

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

got a reply today

hello

We will ship out mainboard to you this week by Chinapost.
Please don't upgrade farther,you don't know how to upgrade.casue IC chipet is broken.
Will send tracking number to you asap.

Yours
Jack

ok my board has landed back to me lol

now not sure if it has had the v3 upgrade so might do that what do you think ?

could anyone tell me can I use the image from this link VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

and use OPENVIX-Helios vu+solo2 20140514

or would it be best to use clone safe vix 808 from here

o well put box back together and booted box up
all I get is the black hole logo on the Tv and its stuck on starting on the front of the box anyone know which image of black hole this is just by the logo ????
IMG_20140529_184439.jpg

Try flash backhole 2.0.6 on it and see how u get on.

cheers but I updated the box to v3 only problem I had with that was I had to switch on the box and then click update before it would work but it did say updated

then I put on vix 808 clone safe and it all seems to be working again for how long who knows lol

ok my board has landed back to me lol

now not sure if it has had the v3 upgrade so might do that what do you think ?

could anyone tell me can I use the image from this link VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

and use OPENVIX-Helios vu+solo2 20140514

or would it be best to use clone safe vix 808 from here

Hi mate, how long was your board in heathrow for before you got it, as tracking on mines says arrived in heathrow on the 27th still waiting

YES and NO:

Yes they are all safe images BUT only for the V3 boxes and the ones with new motherboards

NO you cant put these images on ure V1 or V2,there are reports coming of Solo2 clones beeing bricked after install

SO ONLY FOR V3 BOXES

I just got my board back there just now iv put it back together not powerd up yet, should I flash it straight away or boot it up first see what is in it

Hi mate, how long was your board in heathrow for before you got it, as tracking on mines says arrived in heathrow on the 27th still waiting

was going to say only a day or so mate but now see you got it

I could not see what image was on my board as it would not boot up but got it working with vix 808 now

was going to say only a day or so mate but now see you got it

I could not see what image was on my board as it would not boot up but got it working with vix 808 now

mine booted wit no problems, same boot screen as yours, I just flashed helios 10 ands all good, I forgot how fast it is

mine booted wit no problems, same boot screen as yours, I just flashed helios 10 ands all good, I forgot how fast it is

did you update your box to ver 3 then or you just hoping they did that for you

nope just flashed it straight way, I didn't know I had to update to v3

Back