returned solo2 board

Iv been on to her every day, sending mail to the 3 address I have for them also in the chat box, I'll try get a replacement im going to ask for a couple of chips free as comp for the hassle iv had

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

Has anyone actually had their board returned from China yet?

Posted mine on 24th April and still waiting :(

Has anyone actually had their board returned from China yet?

Posted mine on 24th April and still waiting :(

Still waiting here, my board arrived in China on the 5th march (sent around 5th April) still waiting. Last reply off Wendy /Ruby Lin stated that they had a huge amount of boards to get through so please be patient.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Still waiting here, my board arrived in China on the 5th march (sent around 5th April) still waiting. Last reply off Wendy /Ruby Lin stated that they had a huge amount of boards to get through so please be patient.

You seem to be going back into the future :) Why did you post the board on the 5th of April obviously not related to the time bomb.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Whooops meant May not March not enough coffee to get the cogs working.

mine has arrived a week ago and rubi says it is fixed and they are testing just now should be sent back this week ill mail he just now

mine has arrived a week ago and rubi says it is fixed and they are testing just now should be sent back this week ill mail he just now

Slow Chinese boat or fast Chinese lantern? Think you need to ask them else you might be waiting another 3 weeks for the board to get to you.

I just emailed again there cant seem to email from there site iv got an app so used that just waiting o n a reply

this is what I got back
[FONT=新宋体]yes , the broad had repared good , only waiting send out , usually , the customer pay the DHL shipping fee 28usd , or China post fee 15usd , or send with new order together , or you think ?[/FONT] any ideas what I should do

this is what I got back
[FONT=新宋体]yes , the broad had repared good , only waiting send out , usually , the customer pay the DHL shipping fee 28usd , or China post fee 15usd , or send with new order together , or you think ?[/FONT] any ideas what I should do

So they have made you pay to send it there and now there making you pay to send it back?

yes $28 dhl or $15 china post this is the chat
[FONT=新宋体]yes , the broad had repared good , only waiting send out , usually , the customer pay the DHL shipping fee 28usd , or China post fee 15usd , or send with new order together , or you think ? [/FONT]

lwshenzhen(2014-05-19 03:39:46):
[FONT=新宋体]dear [/FONT]

uk1050135573(2014-05-19 03:39:56):
hello

uk1050135573(2014-05-19 03:41:52):
no I want it sent buy dhl and im not willing to pay return postage as it is not my fault the board had to be sent for repair

lwshenzhen(2014-05-19 03:46:24):
[FONT=新宋体] no dear , this is all from flash process question , some customer not falsh the box , your kown ,we change the flash IC , and some others customer ,they do like this , and others suppiers do like this , not only us , hope your understand [/FONT]

lwshenzhen(2014-05-19 03:46:38):
[FONT=新宋体] this is not from box itself question [/FONT]

uk1050135573(2014-05-19 03:51:41):
i bought the vusolo2, before buying the vusolo2 i asked if it takes all images. i was told yes, then vusolo2 timebombs, and now i have to pay $28 to get it sent back, after paying £12.50 to send it for repair. i was sold a faulty product

uk1050135573(2014-05-19 03:54:54):
that is unacceptable, you must pay for return with dhl

• ArialArial BlackCourier NewMicrosoft YaHeiTimes New RomanVerdana宋体黑体微软雅黑隶书仿宋_GB2312楷体_GB2312幼圆

History

that's it so far

I think thats scandalous that there making you pay both ways! They should surely share the cost.
Out of curiosity is this the same for everyone who has sent there board back? Have you had to pay postage cost boths ways?

Just thought, you have confirmation from them that they have the box in there possession so now there pulling this sh*t of making you pay to get it returned then you could log a dispute with Paypal or cc company if its possible.

im raging about it iv not even got the money spare right now to have it returned not thati think I should pay for return im going to phone the bank and see what I can do

im raging about it iv not even got the money spare right now to have it returned not thati think I should pay for return im going to phone the bank and see what I can do

If it was paid for using a credit card then you can do a charge back, if it was a debit card or direct from your bank account I'm afraid the banks won't be in the least bit interested in helping.

Not ideal but it might be worth negotiating with them, say that you'll pay $15 but that they have to send it via DHL?

They agreed to send back china mail free so iv got a long wait

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

[QUOTE that's it so far[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that I have had similar conversations with wendy and got nowhere in the end I purchased 3 chips from them using ali and if the box is repaired successfully i will have 2 spare chips and might sell the solo2 and try a different box . the Chinese are deliberately unhelpful if it is going to cost them money

You might not have to wait that long china post took 10 days for the chips I ordered, and credit card is not very hopeful as section 75 does not cover PayPal and chargebacks are not for if the goods were working when they were delivered and then become faulty

sent mine on the 29/4/14 they had it on the 12/5/14 seems its not 5 to 7 days delivery lol

still waiting for it to be repaired as they said they got to send it off for repair now there end

will email again tomoz for an update as been a week so hopefully they will have a update for me

I bought a dream box last week it arrived today but that is the last I buy from them

Back