Request

Come on you lot this is obvious - allow me.....

The internet is / was the ultimate matrix numbers p2p b2b and god I miss geocities - bring back them days for the freedom of speach and good of mankind.

We are obviously, or not. Deciduating the polyramorphis of a idugent subscription to a non allaowance who do censor and iwannapostsomeshitinnit. The lawers all say that a paypal .com must be informed and dont forget I have all of your emails and have seen the matrix twice as my mate got it on vhs.

so if I could get back my subscription even if it is a donation and use it to buy pants from debenhams then try to return them on a busy saturday morning, then I can go back to being the odd hairy guy dressed in a global hypercolour t shirt wondering the car boots of this land muttering to myself.

can see your point there.

The internet is / was the ultimate matrix numbers p2p b2b and god I miss geocities - bring back them days for the freedom of speach and good of mankind.

We are obviously, or not. Deciduating the polyramorphis of a idugent subscription to a non allaowance who do censor and iwannapostsomeshitinnit. The lawers all say that a paypal .com must be informed and dont forget I have all of your emails and have seen the matrix twice as my mate got it on vhs.

so if I could get back my subscription even if it is a donation and use it to buy pants from debenhams then try to return them on a busy saturday morning, then I can go back to being the odd hairy guy dressed in a global hypercolour t shirt wondering the car boots of this land muttering to myself.

... why didnt he say so...lol

Oh right now I get it, when you put it like that it's simple :)

that explains it why didn't he just say so? :roflmao:

thebigman

pmsl..... :WEE1: tring

What an absolute clown.....

bit of a paradox...

2e0oh81.jpg

now thats a pair of docs.

Mine too curly . I read it when he first posted and thought "s**t somebody more intelligent than me has got to reply to it " Its like rocket science , I know a little bit but not enough to comment on it . Good job Hawkish has got it sorted so we can uphold the good name of DW lol

Heyup bods,

I used to patrol Tring and this s**t is seriously funny (been to asda and found out they sold Appletons, pmsl)

Hey Tring, welcome to our planet mate :roflmao:

WTF?

Not logged in for a few days, come back in for a quick catch up, and get head fecked by the first thread I read...

Bollox, should've gone to bed! Lol.

This thread is unreadable.. ive tried to read his posts.. read it.. thought about what i read.. dont know what i read.. confused..

If all posts get like this then im off..

If I've read it all correctly one or more of Tring's aquaitences, or possibly Tring himself, have been recently banned. (The name of the banned user doesn't seem to have been explicitly mentioned.)

The banned member is claiming they made a donation to DW and want that refunded. Tring appears to be trying to mediate (despite the possibility that they are the banned member) but reading what davidh has said Tring hasn't provided any tracking information to prove the member did or didn't make said dontation.

As such, Tring is coming off as aggressive, incoherrent and confused. The assertion that a single annual 'payment' isn't recurring is certainly an odd one; April 1st (for example) only happens once a year, but it occurs every year.

Further more, reading from what davidh has written the member appears to have posted email addresses and possibly a URL connected to an on going police investigation as a 'warning to members'. Mods err on the side of caution with nonsence posts. To paraprase; if it looks like SPAM and tastes like SPAM... (If these are, as claimed, part of a police investigation publishing the emails, even if already in the public domain, could be seen as interfering with an active police investigation.)

The banned member's 3rd post then apparently went on to suggest DW was part of some conspiracy (possibly the one being investigated?) due to the list of email addresses being deleted...

Back