Request

its things like this that make me realise how safe i am sat in a fridge with my head wrapped in tin foil

If I've read it all correctly one or more of Tring's aquaitences, or possibly Tring himself, have been recently banned. (The name of the banned user doesn't seem to have been explicitly mentioned.)

The banned member is claiming they made a donation to DW and want that refunded. Tring appears to be trying to mediate (despite the possibility that they are the banned member) but reading what davidh has said Tring hasn't provided any tracking information to prove the member did or didn't make said dontation.

As such, Tring is coming off as aggressive, incoherrent and confused. The assertion that a single annual 'payment' isn't recurring is certainly an odd one; April 1st (for example) only happens once a year, but it occurs every year.

Further more, reading from what davidh has written the member appears to have posted email addresses and possibly a URL connected to an on going police investigation as a 'warning to members'. Mods err on the side of caution with nonsence posts. To paraprase; if it looks like SPAM and tastes like SPAM... (If these are, as claimed, part of a police investigation publishing the emails, even if already in the public domain, could be seen as interfering with an active police investigation.)

The banned member's 3rd post then apparently went on to suggest DW was part of some conspiracy (possibly the one being investigated?) due to the list of email addresses being deleted...

So why didnt he just say that in plain english?? instead of writting a cherrie blair essay....

Ill give him the money

PP
UN sex @ yourmums.com
PW HSDhSDhDkIENDBIJNSDKSLAIHDGHUEUfuyHDLDH

Back