[Req] moshi monsters moshling zoo

Thanks for the link to the rom Shaun... will have two happy kids now.

my kids aint said nothing yet mate but will let you know if they say anything :)

Hi to everyone as new to the site. Looks like it is full of interesting stuff which I will have a look at later. Came across this thread as I am also trying to load the Moshi Monsters nds. Have tried re formatting the sd card loaded up the DSTT menu and data files but still get the error message "Load rom errcode=-4" Can anyone help and suggest where I am going wrong?
Many Thanks John.

you need to update the dat files with the most upto date one :)
try this mate, should work

Attachments

• DSTT_DSTTi YSMenu.rar
    2 MB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Wow you are a star loaded the files and it is up and running. Big smiles from daughter and many thanks again from me for your help and quick reply.
Thanks again John.

Shaun127 showed me the way to the files so thanks to him and makers of the fix :)

we are all here to help each other and share our knowledge ;)

Hi all
I am new here so can some one help me.
I to am trying to get Moshi Monsters to work on DS Light with DSTT card i have tried several kernals and tried swaping dat files around and most just froze the ds but some worked with kernals, All other game i have on memory card worked but both versions of modhi monsters i have just freeze after part loading with load rom errcode=-4. Any more ideas would be greatfull.
PS i tried the dat file above and just got the error code.

Last edited:
Shaun mentioned his froze too and a patch is needed
the files I uploaded work for me on a DSTT all I can suggest if not already done is formatting the SD card (always back up your card first) then trying the files above again
also your DSTT card genuine or a clone ? dunno if that matters but just a thought
:)

Thanks for reply.
I sorted it out you need to put old files on card then add changelog files to start menu and it worked fine info here

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to update the dat files with the most upto date one :)
try this mate, should work

Thank you for this, I am new here and have been trying for a long time to get Moshi Monsters to work. I was getting the errcode=-4, but after a format and fresh install on my daughters DSTT card with this new software we have lift off!

Thank you!

Hi. I'm new here to, as I'm also trying to get Moshling Zoo to work on my daughters ds lite. I hope someone may be able to help as so far I haven't managed it. I've tried the suggestions in this thread, but still get the errcode=4 message. My daughter has a ds lite and she has an R4i Upgrade Revoloution for DS Card installed (not the 1.4 version). I have reformatted the micro sd card, downloaded updated software which stopped everything working, tried installing the TT menu and.dat files suggested etc. All the other games she has plays fine, but this one doesn't. I know the ROM is okay as it works on a friends card, but that one is a different card, as her daughter has a dsi console.
Can anyone help me please?
Many thanks

Hi. I'm new here to, as I'm also trying to get Moshling Zoo to work on my daughters ds lite. I hope someone may be able to help as so far I haven't managed it. I've tried the suggestions in this thread, but still get the errcode=4 message. My daughter has a ds lite and she has an R4i Upgrade Revoloution for DS Card installed (not the 1.4 version). I have reformatted the micro sd card, downloaded updated software which stopped everything working, tried installing the TT menu and.dat files suggested etc. All the other games she has plays fine, but this one doesn't. I know the ROM is okay as it works on a friends card, but that one is a different card, as her daughter has a dsi console.
Can anyone help me please?
Many thanks

wait for a patched version, game isnt working on anything....

wait for a patched version, game isnt working on anything....

Thanks for the reply. I know that the rom does work on some cards, like I said, it is working on the r4i 1.4 card in my friends console.
Any idea where to look for a patched rom?
Thanks

i been looking for one too....

from what ive been reading, the game will load on some cards but doesnt play properly, freezes at certain bits etc....

Last edited:
I just asked my kids if Moshi Monsters has froze on theres (DSTT, AceKard 2i for 3ds) and both said no freezing its been fine
and they have both played it a lot
:)

yes Shaun XXXX mate

Back