[Release] Config SwapR

what new release does the same as this program? im sure there isnt one. as some of the new firmwares work in a different way.

There is no new release of this program, DO NOT USE this version at the moment since it uses default user/pass.

i will try and release a new version when I get the time (very busy atm) Also there is another problem with the dyn configs, so that will also need to be sorted too.

is there anything happening with this tool? hopefully you can get it up and running again

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Just one q,

My modem's taken a hit on the new update so I dont get a p option. However my macs still working which was a bund03 mac but now runs at 2mb so I take it that the customer has downgraded to 2mb.

If this program is updated, would I be able to use it on my modem to set the config to bund03?

My areas not hit with dynamic config yet.

Thanks

Last edited:
mabye need to flash a new bootloader to it depending on the make/model of modem but don't quote me i aint that much clued up on modems but i would say needs a new bootloader

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

is there anything happening with this tool? hopefully you can get it up and running again

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Its being worked on and off, but i've stopped working on it until I get more info about these encrpyted configs.

I don't have a planned release date im sorry to say.

configomyn4.png

(Hope you like the design, because I don't... I'll be scrapping it for something more readable)

Demonx links are dead :Mad2:

Good. Since this SHOULD NOT be used at all unless you want your modem bricked. Wait for an update to date version (I'll release a beta soon) I really wanted to figure out how to bypass or trick this encrpytion system, but i'll release a version without that support soon.

Last edited:
Good. Since this SHOULD NOT be used at all unless you want your modem bricked. Wait for an update to date version (I'll release a beta soon) I really wanted to figure out how to bypass or trick this encrpytion system, but i'll release a version without that support soon.

Cheers M8

I wont badger you on a latest release but done waste your time changing the design I think its wicked

i see in that design there is an option to change the username and pass, thats all i would need cause i dont think my area has been hit with anything i just changed the username/pass just to be on the safe side

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Nice1 demonx this is a wicked tool m8 loved your original release :banana::Clap:

didnt work for me, it said config wrote after about 30seconds but i was still at 5000k :|

Read :

1) I need to know whats wrong "It didnt work" means nothing to me, I can't help you if you don't go into detail.

2) Use the other thread, this is outdated.

Back