[Release] Config SwapR

So does this really uncap your line when you've hit your limit?

Hit the 3gb,run this program and then start from scratch again?

So does this really uncap your line when you've hit your limit?
Hit the 3gb,run this program and then start from scratch again?

Not being rude or anything, but did you read any of this thread before posting that?
I'm not really sure how I could make it any more clearer.

Well it doesn't work for me.
Just hit my limit and used this program and........nothing!

Without being rude or anything,its a bit naff!

Last edited:
Ok, I can see you like being capped.

Go away, and stop wasting my time troll.

Why am I a troll mate,I was only stating that it doesn't work for me.

I hit my limit and pressed 'rewrite 20/768' and it didn't uncap my connection.
Tried to use the 'bis' one and it didn't do anything.

I had to change the text document to the 10/769 config and then it changed when I pressed 20/768.

Don't get abusive cos the damn thing don't work properly.I'm only posting that it didn't work for me so no need for sarcasm.

Has anyone tried this with an SB5101e with infinite 10.2 (fercsa)?

Why am I a troll mate,I was only stating that it doesn't work for me.

I hit my limit and pressed 'rewrite 20/768' and it didn't uncap my connection.
Tried to use the 'bis' one and it didn't do anything.

I had to change the text document to the 10/769 config and then it changed when I pressed 20/768.

Don't get abusive cos the damn thing don't work properly.I'm only posting that it didn't work for me so no need for sarcasm.

Still online but no answer?

Cmon you prissy little shit! Tell me why it ain't working.
Don't sit being a keyboard warrior and bad-mouthing people without coming up with an explanation!

Abusive, Me? Try reading your own posts.

I was actually going to help you until you made that last post, Don't get confused with me being "online" because most of the time I just leave the PC running to download.

So far you've called my program naff, and now im a "little shit" .. And you wonder why your not getting help?!

Oh dear.

Is it so hard to show a little respect? I would advise the mods to either watch this guys future postings very carefully or take action now, Because I have NEVER ONCE spoke to anyone like that on here because I show respect, unlike yourself.

Since you seem to think my program is so naff, Why don't you make your own one then, So I can go around posting in YOUR threads telling YOU how shit you are.

Totally disgusting, Grow up.

Thoughts

Hi Guys,

At the risk of being flamed can I chuck my tup'pennies worth in.

I have not used Demonx's software but appreciate someone who has sat down and had a go, well done mate, and from reading the other posts the software is a cracker!

I can understand demonx's comment "Not being rude or anything" as words written down do not always carry the true meaning of how they are meant. I have re-read some of my posts and apologised about my wording.

I read this thread and thought demonx had made things very clear and so do many more members.

Daz, you state there's no need for sarcasm yet in your next post you say "Without being rude or anything", something that could be seen as sarcasm.

The rest has just degenerated into a slanging match from there. Come on chaps, we are here to help each other, if it doesn't work for you, so be it, but show a bit of respect and appreciation for the bods that sit and make the effort to write the software that allows the rest of us to enjoy.

Can I make 2 quote's that come to mind?

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and confirm the fact

If you can't say anything good about someone then say nowt.

Regards

Muskrat

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

At the risk of being flamed can I chuck my tup'pennies worth in.

I have not used Demonx's software but appreciate someone who has sat down and had a go, well done mate, and from reading the other posts the software is a cracker!

I can understand demonx's comment "Not being rude or anything" as words written down do not always carry the true meaning of how they are meant. I have re-read some of my posts and apologised about my wording.

I read this thread and thought demonx had made things very clear and so do many more members.

Daz, you state there's no need for sarcasm yet in your next post you say "Without being rude or anything", something that could be seen as sarcasm.

The rest has just degenerated into a slanging match from there. Come on chaps, we are here to help each other, if it doesn't work for you, so be it, but show a bit of respect and appreciation for the bods that sit and make the effort to write the software that allows the rest of us to enjoy.

Can I make 2 quote's that come to mind?

It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it and confirm the fact

If you can't say anything good about someone then say nowt.

Regards

Muskrat

NUFF SAID.......

Abusive, Me? Try reading your own posts.

I was actually going to help you until you made that last post, Don't get confused with me being "online" because most of the time I just leave the PC running to download.

So far you've called my program naff, and now im a "little shit" .. And you wonder why your not getting help?!

Oh dear.

Is it so hard to show a little respect? I would advise the mods to either watch this guys future postings very carefully or take action now, Because I have NEVER ONCE spoke to anyone like that on here because I show respect, unlike yourself.

Since you seem to think my program is so naff, Why don't you make your own one then, So I can go around posting in YOUR threads telling YOU how shit you are.

Totally disgusting, Grow up.

Just like to make one last comment:

You state that you show respect to fellow users on here...so basically I posted saying I can't get this to work and you call me a TROLL for my troubles.How is that showing respect??
And I don't appreciate the fact that you are appealing to the mods to take action against me.You started it with a sarcastic reply to a question when a simple yes would have been suitable.Some of my later comments are probably out of line but I personally think its a disgrace for you to try to get the mods to take action against me.How is getting someone a warning or a ban showing respect to a fellow user?
Anyway,had my say and won't be posting in this thread again.Bye!

Come on Ladies.

Daz it works for everyone else using it so are you sure you've used it right.

I clicked the 20/768 button but it didn't uncap me. So I tried the rewrite 20Mbit at the top and it runs telnet twice, thus uncapping the 6meg limit :)
Give that a go, seems a bit obvious but I did it wrong, lol

Also you have downloaded the correct version for your ISP??

- I believe the reason DemonX got p*ssed was the fact you called it naff, even if it was in jest. I do a little bit of programming at Uni and if someone slates my programs that take ages to write I get a little miffed too.

Well it doesn't work for me.
Just hit my limit and used this program and........nothing!

Without being rude or anything,its a bit naff!

why did you edit this to add the last line in? i think your original post would of done. This is a new app which needs members feedback so demonx can go back and look over things. mabe change a fet thing and improve it. Thats how things work. but going editing your post to say this is naff isnt needed. If it dont work for you just say that.

Ive used this and it seems to work for me. and looks like its worked for other members too

Daz, change your mac when you hit the "traffic shaping", changing the config from 20mb to 20mb won't make a difference, unless you use a business one, which might be free from traffic shaping. I believe only the 10mb business configs are out.

As for slating the program author because you didn't understand the instructions, I think thats very bad form.

Just like to make one last comment:

You state that you show respect to fellow users on here...so basically I posted saying I can't get this to work and you call me a TROLL for my troubles.How is that showing respect??

I never called you a troll for asking help, I called you it because you made a sly comment about the program WITHOUT any reason to back it up.

If you said it was naff, then tell me WHY it was naff. Like it needs a better GUI or something then I would have helped you I would have improved on the program, Just because its not working for you. Don't go swearing at the person who made it expecting them to want to help you more.

If you still have issues you want to clear up with me, then PM me. I think it would be better for them to stay out of this thread from now on.

Nice one

I never called you a troll for asking help, I called you it because you made a sly comment about the program WITHOUT any reason to back it up.

If you said it was naff, then tell me WHY it was naff. Like it needs a better GUI or something then I would have helped you I would have improved on the program, Just because its not working for you. Don't go swearing at the person who made it expecting them to want to help you more.

If you still have issues you want to clear up with me, then PM me. I think it would be better for them to stay out of this thread from now on.

Hi Demonx,

I can understand your being peeved, your software seemed to work for a lot of people (like I said I haven't tried it) but only seemed to fail for 1 person, as a logical thinker I would then assume it would be the 1 person that is making errors/has a different comp/configuration/etc.

I applaude your extending the olive branch and offering to help via PM but if all gets sorted could we have a post explaining what was going wrong, it may help other people.

Once again, even though I don't muck about with modems much, can I say thanks for sitting down and taking the time to write this software.

Regards

Muskrat

Last edited:
I must be doing something wrong,
everytime I press re write 20/768
my config changes to cm 2148-256,
am I supposed to do anything else ?

Back