[Release] Config SwapR

if you leave it m8 it will then change back to the 20meg config ;)

if u leave it, it writes 2mb config then writes 20mb config. You get a pop up saying its done n click ok.

if u leave it, it writes 2mb config then writes 20mb config. You get a pop up saying its done n click ok.

So is that is that one or 2 pop ups because after it says done
it still stays on the lower config,

I'm using it with an SB5101e with ferca's infinite firmware maybe
it just dont work on this modem,

but I will give it another go

So is that is that one or 2 pop ups because after it says done
it still stays on the lower config

When it says "Config Wrote!" It should be using the 20MB Config.
If not then theres either a problem with the modem, or you closed the second telnet popup.

When it says "Config Wrote!" It should be using the 20MB Config.
If not then theres either a problem with the modem, or you closed the second telnet popup.

Tried it again and it still stays on the lower config,
I'm guessing it dont work with Ferca's firmware

Could you run CMD and telnet into 192.168.100.1, and tell me what comes up.

I get this

Broadcom Corporation Embedded Telnet Server (c) 2000-2003

WARNING: Access allowed by authorized users only.

and after some more time this,

Bye bye...

Connection to host lost.

I get this

Broadcom Corporation Embedded Telnet Server (c) 2000-2003

WARNING: Access allowed by authorized users only.

and after some more time this,

Bye bye...

Connection to host lost.

r u using correct name and password ?

Ok try rebooting the modem by unplugging it and plug it in again, I've noticed an annoying bug that won't let you connect to telnet using ts.exe without rebooting.

Try it and let me know if it works.

Still dont work , all I get is connection
to host lost,

this is the first time I've used telnet so maybe its me
but it dont ask me for username or password,

Or does it just ask for it when connecting

It is a small error in the readme file that.
The readme doesn't actually state that you have to leave it on until you get the popup.

It states: Press "Rewrite 20/768" to uncap

I did that the 1st time.I let it scroll down the telnet screen and when it got to the bottom,I thought it was finished and switched off.

I'll reupload with better readme.
Edit : Reuploaded with better readme.

Thanks daz for your input.

Last edited:
@demonx

well done mate this is an excellant little prog and it worked for me on my dual wan setup cheers mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

@demonx

well done mate this is an excellant little prog and it worked for me on my dual wan setup cheers mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I still don't understand how it worked. It may have worked on one modem but not both.
:toiletcla

It is a small error in the readme file that.
The readme doesn't actually state that you have to leave it on until you get the popup.

It states: Press "Rewrite 20/768" to uncap

I did that the 1st time.I let it scroll down the telnet screen and when it got to the bottom,I thought it was finished and switched off.

yeah you get 2 pop up telnet windows which send the commands then you get one little one which says done. 1st popup writes the 2mb config then the 2nd the 20mb and once its done and rebooted you get the 3rd done pop up

I still don't understand how it worked. It may have worked on one modem but not both.
:toiletcla

honestly mate it telnet'd into each one seperately bot rebooted seperately and i started again at 0GB

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

honestly mate it telnet'd into each one seperately bot rebooted seperately and i started again at 0GB

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I have a feeling that you think its worked but its not, Because im going to assume one modem is now on the 2MB config and another is on the 20MB config.

If your still 100% sure its worked, then PM me so I can see how its worked.

just checked yeah m8 1 modem was on 2mb sorry my bad but just shows u it works tho if u no wot i mean

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

http://img412.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dazaragh2dm2.gif

*Bangs head off wall*

You do know that nearly all the users of that forum have unmodifed modems? So your kinda talking out your arse by posting that, since you need a modified modem to do it.

Oh well, if your wanting to get banned from that forum. Then im not stopping you. lol.
I would still love to know why you posted that? :eatarrow:

Back