[Release] Config SwapR

Hmmmmm

I don't want to be a sh*t stirrer but this guys a liability on here :(

Whooaaa....hang on a minute.

I'll admit it was a bit daft (had too much ale) but I've not posted any links or named names.
I know you need a clone to run the software and it isn't any use to those lot on the other forums.
I won't be making anymore stupid posts and apologise to everyone for this mistake.

Ok, I don't mind you posting on forums that there is a flaw in the STM system, because I want virgin media aware of this. I just don't like the fact you brag about it in such a way.

I'm hoping they will see this thread, and try to understand that many of their loyal customers are turning over to these methods because its the ONLY way to get a good internet connection.

They are ripping everyone off by charging £37 for a laughable 5MB connection for most of the time and they just don't care. I ONLY released this to say a big FU to virgin for the shocking service that they have started to provide.

When Be are charging just £22 for a 24MB and 2.2MB Upload! with no capping! IF VM get their act together and start offering these competitive prices then I will have no need to make these applications, or even use the modem as a matter of fact. I will be more than happy to pay GOOD prices for GOOD service.

(Infact, I already do pay. Like EVERYONE on this forum should be doing. I don't respect anyone who pays nothing and expects everything, But I'm paying for shit service and poor prices. So Im forced to use these methods.)

Conclusion : They rip us off, I rip them off.

Last edited:
Im with you there...if they offered 24mb and 2mb upload constantly it would be worth it and i would have no need for a clone either.....btw...this worked a treat for me, can it be made to work on an sb5100i ?

Dear member,

We at Be are always searching for ways to fulfil our mission of offering the best broadband, for the best price. Since successfully launching Be Value, we’ve been reviewing our pricing and your feedback and we are happy to announce significant changes: Be unlimited is now just £18 per month and Be pro is reduced to £22 per month. In addition, there will no longer be an additional charge for a static IP with Be Unlimited.
These prices will be available to all new Be members also, so there is no better time to recommend Be broadband to your friends

Be unlimited £18 per month
Be unlimited is one of the fastest broadband products available in the UK. Before today the price was £24 per month for the up to 24 Mbps downstream and up to 1.3 upstream speeds, but we have now reduced it to £18 per month. Be unlimited is also a completely uncapped service so members can surf as much as they like and members also have the option of either dynamic or static IP address at no extra cost.

Be pro £22 per month
Be pro has come down in price from £40 a month to just £22. Designed for SME’s and power users, Be pro offers the fastest upstream and downstream speeds in the UK. Using Upload Plus Be pro members have access to up to 2.5 meg upstream using the Annex M as standard.

Reduction in the Express Cancellation Charge

In line with these price changes we have reduced the cost of an Express Cancellation for Be unlimited and Be pro members to £40.

When will these prices come into effect?

All new members will be able to buy Be unlimited and Be pro for the new prices from today.
All existing members will see the new pricing on their December invoice with a refund to cover the period from 10th October to 30th November.
Members can upgrade to Be unlimited or Be pro at no cost. To upgrade, login to your member centre and open a ticket requesting your upgrade.

NB: The ***.bethere.co.uk website will be updated from tomorrow with the new price changes.

Kind regards,

Dana Pressman

Managing Director

Hmmmmm check this out :(

This still isnt working for me, its worked about 3 times in about 30 goes,
and I can telnet into modem just fine.
it just stays on cm-2148-256,

I get 2 pop ups and I get config wrote so it looks like it should work
but dont,

Is anyone else gettin the same problem with a sb5101e or
is it just me

hey demonx thanks for the proggy. my modems page is 192.168.100.2, i know i can change this back but i'd rather not as i want to use more than 1 modem, is there a way to change the prog to match? i tried editing the 3 txt files but when i clicked on modem status it still went to 192.168.100.1
if not no worrries
many thanks

This still isnt working for me, its worked about 3 times in about 30 goes,
and I can telnet into modem just fine.
it just stays on cm-2148-256,

I get 2 pop ups and I get config wrote so it looks like it should work
but dont,

Is anyone else gettin the same problem with a sb5101e or
is it just me

this is only for ambit 250's mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

sb5101e modems are not working correctly for some odd reason. I don't have the modem to test myself so support will be very limited.

@adam

Do you get your modems webpage on 192.168.100.1 and .2?

this is only for ambit 250's mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Yeah I know that m8 , but its running 250 firmware,

anyway looks like there is a problem with them , I'll just hold
back and hopefully problem will be ironed out

pity really, its a nice little proggy

its a great little prog i got it running on seperate ambit 250's

hass any1 tried using this throo a wingate setup?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hey demonx thanks for the proggy. my modems page is 192.168.100.2, i know i can change this back but i'd rather not as i want to use more than 1 modem, is there a way to change the prog to match? i tried editing the 3 txt files but when i clicked on modem status it still went to 192.168.100.1
if not no worrries
many thanks

i think you might have a problem as th 192.168.2.1 is wrote into the GUI program

I would like this appliation, but the links are dead, does anyone have it please ?

I would like this appliation, but the links are dead, does anyone have it please ?

I wouldn't use a program that was written
before the latest attack's from VM :Kickassro

Look for one of the new releases

I wouldn't use a program that was written
before the latest attack's from VM :Kickassro
Look for one of the new releases

what new release does the same as this program? im sure there isnt one. as some of the new firmwares work in a different way.

Hmmmmm check this out :(

Don't worry about be, o2 are leading with prices at the moment

BUT ONLY IF YOUR AN O2 MONTHLY CONTRACT CUSTOMER

£7.50 a month for 8mb

£10 a month for 16mb

and

£15 for 20mb

That easily contests be's prices and virgins prices

All uncapped!

And with a 100day money back guarantee!

http://broadband.o2.co.uk/

Back