[Release] commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff

gave up and gave it my m8 back, think his been stung on ebay as brought from another uk seller who also said he could not get a image to work on it
thanks for all the help

hi again
i know this works as i did it the other day dont know how you got kien system? .
cheers johny48

hello guys i just flashed my box with commando7.5 and it picks up all the channels but can only watch free to air channels... please can anyone help me?

btw what does the commando7.5.md5 file do?

hello guys i just flashed my box with commando7.5 and it picks up all the channels but can only watch free to air channels... please can anyone help me?

read the description of the file m8

clue:---

"Other :
================================================== ================================
No Roms
No Keys

***NOTE: root password to commando"

MOVED TO THE CORRECT THREAD.

gave up and gave it my m8 back, think his been stung on ebay as brought from another uk seller who also said he could not get a image to work on it
thanks for all the help

Use IFA with crossover and nullmodem cable and check the flashlog.

"Other :
================================================== ================================
No Roms
No Keys

***NOTE: root password to commando"

"Other :
No Roms
No Keys

I read that no roms no keys whats that a cryptic clue

No its not a cryptic clue it says wot it means there are no roms or keys present in this image To do so would make it elligal .If you want to put them in your self on your own head be it But you wont get all channels till you do . Roms and keys available in the useual places ( Now thats a cryptic clue ) Good luck Paul

No its not a cryptic clue it says wot it means there are no roms or keys present in this image To do so would make it elligal .If you want to put them in your self on your own head be it But you wont get all channels till you do . Roms and keys available in the useual places ( Now thats a cryptic clue ) Good luck Paul

Had a dbox for 3 years downloaded many images flashed the dbox2 no problem added the services files and bouquets in tuxbox, zappit always worked but not this image and as for ROMS and Keys NEVER heard of them

If you read wot was posted above this is why the said items have been removed
GO BACK TO DEVILFISHES post on page 3 Try adding these for a result
Good luck again paul

Last edited:
Thanxs to neathdrew and plasterer up and running with commando 7.5
neathdrew the pictures a big help
Thanxs

Its up and running smoothly...big thanks to commando team and magic files did the trick...:0P

However sometimes when i change channels it says on the screen 'error'

when that happens have to reboot the box, then it works...
any idea why?

Yep thanks for the release.

I had tried putting in the keys from my previous image but it would not work. Tried the magic files posted and then also set my location as did not do that before and now all is working great

thanks

is anyone getting problems with shutdown? it just sticks on the end screen and doesnt shutdown.

even when i press dbox button then power button

It does take a while to shutdown sometimes, but it does do it by itself eventually, 5 mins , its a bug the team are looking at

Loving this forum and this image...
quick question...
i ftp to the dbox fine..transfer to it no problem !!

the problem is the other way round..i wanta BACKUP of my image on my laptop.
but the upload of the 8meg is like...10 hours !!!
any1 any ideas ?
cheers
chris

PS the magic files work a treat ..all cams on commando 7.5 work perfect now !!! (only mgcam worked before)

Last edited:
Back