REFURBISHED Samsung Galaxy Ace - 12 month deal (£25 x 12) with 9 months FREE @ Mobile

marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
redemption deal 12 month contract:

Talkmobile Smartplan 300 gives you :
300 minutes, 1000 texts, 1gb Data

£25 x 12 = £300 to pay out
claim back £25 x 9 = £225
nett cost = £75

and then we have Quidco, £30

I ordered this yesterday after seeing it on hot uk deals and i received it less than 24hrs after ordering, I was actually keeping a eye out for this phone after seeing my uncles ive had my iphone 3gs for 2 1/2 years and fancied a change i watched one sell on ebay yesterday for £150 delivered so you could sell the phone and your contract is free for the next 12 month and you have free beer tokens too so you can drunk chat or text all you like and it will cost you nowt ive checked quidco and mine as tracked at £30 so all in its £45 for the year with a very good phone imo like i said above it is a redemption deal but the company your dealing with is carphone whorehouse as far as i can see which if you cant tell im not a big fan of the over priced shops but my dads been using there redemption deals for about 5 years now and they arent like they used to be basically stick to your end of the bargain and they will stick to theres.

Link

its about the 5th one down at the time of posting

if you want to do me a favour and you intend taking out the deal or any pay monthly deal with this company send me a pm and i will send you my referral link and if it works out like they describe on the site every 3rd customer i send there i will donate the 3rd payment to DW when i get the payment or how ever they do it i would just pay it out and collect later but im out of work at the moment (ps not a sympathy vote to give you my link i just dont want to get called a lying bas*tard because i dont donate as soon as the customer signs up lol) not sure if this kind of stuff is allowed but if not will a mod amend this post accordingly, cheers.

Last edited:
Back