NordVPN 3 year plan - 112% cashback

darren221980

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
NordVPN are losing lots of customers due to the fact got hacked & failed to disclose info for a year lower prices now appearing hoping for lots new customers signing up a good deal for anyone looking Nord website doing 70% off the 3 year deal with free gift also but no cash back lol

Quidco premium needed to get this deal i think if non premium you get 52%

NordVPN are losing lots of customers due to the fact got hacked & failed to disclose info for a year lower prices now appearing hoping for lots new customers signing up a good deal for anyone looking Nord website doing 70% off the 3 year deal with free gift also but no cash back lol

Quidco premium needed to get this deal i think if non premium you get 52%

You got a link to nord getting hacked?

somewhere may even be on Nord website for what i gather hack was minor but was the fact they kept info more than a year before releasing it that upset lots of users probably why getting cheap deals now replace whoever left

somewhere may even be on Nord website for what i gather hack was minor but was the fact they kept info more than a year before releasing it that upset lots of users probably why getting cheap deals now replace whoever left

Ahh yes, I remember reading about this at the time.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

IIRC, it was an internal hack, as they were accessing the LOM port or similar of the server, and nord didn't know about it.

Not an issue for me personally, I still have their service, and would recommend it to anyone. PIA is also another good one, but as with anything you're purchasing, you're never 100% safe unless you control it yourself.

Back