Recommend a series for me on IPTV

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
I've covered Family Guy, American Dad and South Park a few times now and have to wait for new episodes.

Can anyone recommend something I might like? As you can see, I'm not really into serious stuff!

Bobs Burgers...a bit tamer than the ones you mentioned though..

Looks good :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

dude its awesome. i watched the first season in a day. trying to get a kid free day so i can do the second haha

Can i say Game of Thrones as that will keep you quiet for a long while :eek: :eek: :eek: 😂

I watched the first 3 episodes of this last night - Ted Lasso -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. If you like stupid american humour (like me) you'll probably enjoy this.

For those who may have watched the Premier League Football on NBC you may recognise him 😂 He reminds me of another great tv show from few years back - Eastbound and Down, don't think ever aired on British tv, probably just as well as the PC brigade would have been in an uproar over lots of the content.

I'm a bit restricted to Fractured and another couple of add-ons :). Can't be too bothered trying new ones to find they dont work etc.

Last post was deleted by a mod even though I suggested the best series ever (genuinely in my opinion) so will try another suggestion.

If you like animated series, I would suggest Ronja the Robbers Daughter, available on Amzn. The animation is classic Japanese style (but not actually Japanese made) and looks amazing. Good storyline and not too serious (its not comedy either but has some comic scenes)

(Dear mod/mods: Please can you message/contact me before deleting this post, I don't see how this genuine suggestion is any more "clocking" than some of the other few-word posts I see around this forum)

Supposed to be the start of a few new seasons soon for a few things.

Back