Recommend a series for me on IPTV

Started on Dr Who now. From John Pertwee on, not much of a fan of the Hartnell and Troughton ones.

Was a season one year back then? How did they make so many episodes?

The only thing is, it is a new series, and there has only been 3 episodes so far.
It's different though :). Funny in a dark kind of way.

I have started watching Resident Alien to, not bad.
I have also started watching Wandavision which has started really strange but I have heard you have to watch a least 4 episode’s before you judge it. It is a Marvel production by Disney.

I have started watching Resident Alien to, not bad.
I have also started watching Wandavision which has started really strange but I have heard you have to watch a least 4 episode’s before you judge it. It is a Marvel production by Disney.
It gets better after it changes into colour but it is still a bit weird but less weird than the first few episodes.

Have you checked out "The Mighty Boosh" ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it's well old but worth checking out imho

Not seen it in the dark corners of IPTV that I inhabit.

One of my favourite shows. I used to watch with my daughter when she was younger, she also loves it. Have seen Julian Barrat in Mindhorn, worth a watch...

Cheers @avid downloading Mindhorn now,also just got The Mighty Boosh for a lockdown rerun :)

I have just started watching a series called "Outpost" that looks promising if you are into fantasy/supernatural type of things.

Outpost

Back