Recommend a series for me on IPTV

Just remembered another good one, check out Mongrels. It was on BBC3 few years back and can be got on BBC Iplayer here - BBC Three - Mongrels, Series 1

Trailer -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just remembered another good one, check out Mongrels. It was on BBC3 few years back and can be got on BBC Iplayer here - BBC Three - Mongrels, Series 1

Trailer -

I think I saw them, might be worth another watch.

I'm up to date on:

• Family Guy
  • American Dad
  • Rick and Morty
  • South Park

hi m8 have u tried watching Lucifer i think there is 5 seasons ohhhh its gd i got proper hooked

I've read that the network has commissioned at least another 90 Rick and Morty episodes (only 41, or so at the moment).

Just discovered "Three Bare Bears", someone must be binge watching it is it came up into the top few popular TV show pages.

I think my Rick and Morty watching did the same :).

"Silicon Valley"......I thought it was good,but others can't seem to get it. Zach Woods and Martin Starr along with Matt Ross are standouts worth a watch imho

I really like " Ray Donavan" its very well acted. Been around for a while now

The best thing I have seen for a long time is "Money Heist" from Netflix in Spain, season 5 is currently being made I believe and will be released next year.

Money Heist

Raised by wolves (it might be not your thing...)

My bad, not out til September.

this was an awful disappoint for me.

it had so much potential

plus 1 for Silicon Valley

this was an awful disappoint for me.

it had so much potential
Same here about "Wolves" but after the end of the last episode I will have to watch at least the first one of the second series as I am intrigued to see what happens next.

There isn't much available on the Fractured Popular TV Shows list now that will load. Will have to look at the other bits.

Think I've exhausted Fractured, even GoT won't load. Are there any newer add-ons that will be better?

I have been using the Numbers addon for a long time and a few months back I changed to the XANAX build, which has it included in it.
I have a Real Debrid account that I use with it and I have never had a problem watching anything so far.

I have been using the Numbers addon for a long time and a few months back I changed to the XANAX build, which has it included in it.
I have a Real Debrid account that I use with it and I have never had a problem watching anything so far.

No Real Debrid account here. I've had a few problems in the past with new Kodi builds as I'm running it on Server 2008.

Been watching Big Bang Theory, disregarded it earlier but it seems OK.

No Real Debrid account here. I've had a few problems in the past with new Kodi builds as I'm running it on Server 2008.
Grab yourself a 4K Amazon Firestick when they are on special offer, load KODI on to it and pay a few quid a year for a Real Debrid account and get all the TV series add movies you want, many available in 4K if you have a good enough broadband speed. KODI is not as good as it used to be if you do not have a RD or similar account and it has never been as good on computers as it has been on Android boxes and the like but with an account it is better than ever.

I use The Crew addon, but again have a real-debrid account £15 for 6 months is nothing add it really does work

Been using RD for a couple of years now. I usually just add torrents to my account and watch stuff using the RD Android app or use with the Cinema HD app or Seren and Ghia add-on’s but these add-on’s do need tweaking to get the best out of them.

Cheers folks, I will not pay for most IPTV though :).

I suppose I have Amazon Prime, is there anything good there?

Cheers folks, I will not pay for most IPTV though :).

I suppose I have Amazon Prime, is there anything good there?

How much do you pay for prime as an RD sub for the year would be roughly £30 and you can watch virtually anything with it.

How much do you pay for prime as an RD sub for the year would be roughly £30 and you can watch virtually anything with it.

Just included in the monthly sub, I'm not sure.

Back