Recommend a series for me on IPTV

Kinda like Pat Sharp with a gun and an attitude...

preview_CD1933867.jpg

Did I really post this in General Chat? LOL

Anyway, watched Big Bang Theory and it was the best series I've seen to date. Didn't think I'd like it, that's why I was putting it off (always late on the uptake).

Another one i've just started watchin, Your Honor -
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If you want something funny and lighthearted as you said at the start of the thread Spectre, I have just gone way back to watch some old funny British half hour comedies that were made before funny comedy was banned by the pc brigade.

"Still Game" is still available on iPlayer and "Get Some In!" is on YouTube.

If you want something funny and lighthearted as you said at the start of the thread Spectre, I have just gone way back to watch some old funny British half hour comedies that were made before funny comedy was banned by the pc brigade.

"Still Game" is still available on iPlayer and "Get Some In!" is on YouTube.
Watched the first episode of Get Some in!, funny when the Corporal explains to Matthew Lilly (vicar's son) what a "horse's hoof" is :).

Found some reliable sources for the Cleveland Show too.

I'll put this in here as well in case you aren't watching the other thread.

The Mrs has just finished nine seasons of Call the Midwife if you want me to post the links, and she enjoyed the Crown. I've just got her season 1 of Ratched to try.
Also have you watched killing Eve? or Vikings?

I'll put this in here as well in case you aren't watching the other thread.

The Mrs has just finished nine seasons of Call the Midwife if you want me to post the links, and she enjoyed the Crown. I've just got her season 1 of Ratched to try.
Also have you watched killing Eve? or Vikings?

NOt seen them, sounds a bit serious for my watching :).

@Spectre Did you ever watch Third Rock from the Sun. Old show but I think it might be up your street 🤔

Watched it when it was first on, I think. Totally forgot about that one, not seen it in the IPTV lists that I have, I bet it's pages and pages in.

Did I really post this in General Chat? LOL

Anyway, watched Big Bang Theory and it was the best series I've seen to date. Didn't think I'd like it, that's why I was putting it off (always late on the uptake).
If you enjoyed Big Bang you will love Young Sheldon

Back