Rbm

I was referring to an earlier post lol.

It's obvious now you just want 2 bouquets sections adding back and they are Scottish and Welsh.

I'll do this now for you (without the BBC and ITV/Ch4/Ch5 bouquet sections) :)

@Rat, I done that now. When you get a chance can you update config files and do scan again (shouldn't need to remove existing bouquets but you can if you want).

When you have the time could you compare all the bouquets with your existing bouquets because i've made a lot of changes to config files withing adding new bouquet sections and sky may have moved channel numbers around. Only when you have time as I know it's not a quick job. No rush.

Thanks

Kev

Last edited by a moderator:
Im ginf to go through it 1 by 1 a bit later
but BBC Alba is still in Entertainment and now needs removing :)

On quick look the rest look OK but will defiantly let you know later this evening @ketmp

Was going to speak to you about that. The rbm region thing should sort regional ch 1-5 for scotland areas itself so I thought it made sense to keep alba in same entertainment section so scotland users have these channels all in same entertainment bouquet.

Removing it means scotland users would need to switch to scottish bouquet just for alba.

The choice is yours as it would only take less than a minute to remove it :)

Yep I agree makes sense :)

When you think we should go for release of this if all is well with it

I've made changes to the code to keep up with changes that have been made to ABM itself. Something to do with compatibility of ATV 5.4 (which must be early beta stages as current version is only 5.3).

I will try to do it this weekend and quickly test then you can put it out to VIPs for further testing before general release?

Sounds like a plan mate
Thank you

@ketmp

just been right through the Bouquets

International
BON (Missing) should be before propeller

Thats it the rest is perfect ! :)
Irish Variations
there are 2 BBC One NI channels

Sorted them now @Rat hopefully.

I've have compiled new IPK, v0.7 beta, if you want to give it ago. This includes all ABM changes upto a few days ago and extra option of either using S4C HD or Ch4 HD when Wales is selected (due to a bug with ABM). Scotland appears fine.

I've posted this update ipk in the opening thread of the thread in mod section.

If you don't have a problem neither then feel free to release to VIPs but you may want to do some new screenshots due to changes introduced since you did them.

I've also amended the first post in the other thread so it mentions about new features introduced (ability to keep a regional channel in SD where HD regional equivalent doesn't exist and S4C/Ch4 swap feature).

Thank you very much kev :) seriously mate you have gone out of your way with this and I know for a fact its taken a lot of your time up, I am very grateful

So can I use your writeup in mods room ?
also is there a mention of you ? and do you want a mention ? (You do deserve it mate)
@ketmp

NP John. Don't mention me @Rat as I think it's safer as WoS don't like me.

Use what you like from that post I would just use new screenshots due to new options available.

np mate
If it were me though I would want my name there to wind em up ;)

I would if it wouldn't make a difference but they could be funny and say terms of licence state can't amend the "about" screen which technically I have albeit just a little so it mentions you and RBM.

Best to stay below the radar with this one John :)

Kev it dont matter tbh but there are several radio
the highlighted 1 is mine
but tbh its no big deal
Just mentioning it in case you thought it was totally fixed

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
@ketmp
Ive just scanned custom wales and there is no ITVHD or Channel4/sc4

Attachments

• 1_0_19_1E46_809_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
    1_0_19_1E46_809_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1
I'll look into that hopefully 2mo but I suspect it's all due to the recent changes they made to ABM which I duplicated for RBM because I noticed it added a "Last Scanned" bouquet which I removed.

It was fine before I made those changes.

@Rat,

It looks like it's related to the bouquet sections I created for Wales. As it puts the channels in there its doesn't then put them in their original place when wales is selected because ABM has already allocated the channels to the separate bouquets. I'm guessing the problem also applies to scottish as well.

I'll have to PM Abu and see if he has ideas and he will probably ask Heuvus from WoS.

I just scanned NI Custom and that has UTV and Channel 4

your right though scotland is the same as wales :)

Thanks Kev

Abu has come back to me with an idea that I didn't think of. You have two choices @Rat :-

1. Remove the extra section bouquets
  2. As a work-around, add 2 extra source providers in addition to Sky UK and Sky ROI. This means it will take a little bit longer to scan as it will scan Sky UK and again but for Wales area (ie Sky Wales and obviously Scottish area as well) and it will mean it will report thousands of channels although they will be ignored and it will still look same as it does now.

WE can try it :) when you say longer to scan, how long seconds, minutes ?

How much work is this for you Kev ? @ketmp

Back